Beto 2020

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

I am REALLY fucking liking Beto 3.0

Too little, too late 

being a senator >>> being vp. He’s 100% hoping for the vp spot at this point. 

Beto could be a rock star senator. I guess he can run for the house again as option #3.  not sure how he’s going to keep his name out there of option 1 fails.

If a non Beto dem ticket wins in 2020 his presidential aspirations are over. Being a senator gives him a shot again 

Edited by tx 3 putt

Too little, too late 
being a senator >>> being vp. Beto could be a rock star senator. I guess he can run for the house again but not sure how he’s going to keep his name out there. If a non Beto dem ticket wins in 2020 his presidential aspirations are over. Being a senator gives him a shot again 

He’s ripe for a cabinet position.
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Senator >>> cabinet position 

Yeah but losing again for Senate is a bigger career setback than coming up short for president.   Texas is going blue at some point soon, but this year it will still be very tough.   Beto is only 46.   A few years in the cabinet and he could be a lock in a Cruz rematch in 2024, with an incumbent Dem up for re-election on the same ballot. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 1

Yeah but losing again for Senate is a bigger career setback than coming up short for president.   Texas is going blue at some point soon, but this year it will still be very tough.   Beto is only 46.   A few years in the cabinet and he could be a lock in a Cruz rematch in 2024, with an incumbent Dem up for re-election on the same ballot. 

This. It’s a good place to hold fast while Texas goes more blue.

35 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Beto spoke at the Clinton Democratic Dinner thing tonight.

I haven’t seen clips yet but reports are he killed it - dropping fucks and shits and righteous anger throughout.

As a Bama fan, this is my least favorite Beto moment ever. emoji6.png

tenor.gif

• Like 1

He found his voice again after the El Paso shooting. I'm glad he's in the race although I'm solid for Warren. They both speak plainly. Beto was drifting into robo-candidate mode.

I don't know who will win. I never do. Beto is saying things that need to be said, so he's serving his country. Bravo, sir.

• Like 4

lol

The only thing that could get me to change my avatar from Harry is an image of Beto in a Bama cap.

And since he’s now going to places to highlight the injustices of the Republicans and Trump, a visit here to shine a light on our draconian abortion laws is a real possibility.

But if he wears an Auburn cap then I’m gonna be a very sad lady.

lol

The only thing that could get me to change my avatar from Harry is an image of Beto in a Bama cap.

And since he’s now going to places to highlight the injustices of the Republicans and Trump, a visit here to shine a light on our draconian abortion laws is a real possibility.

But if he wears an Auburn cap then I’m gonna be a very sad lady.

War Eagle!

xLx Latinx

The movement is seeking to remove the articles from 400,000 Spanish nouns & 2,000,000 Romance Language nouns.  Anybody got an eraser?  

O'Rourke is handing the press brilliantly now.  And he's being a great shepherd for his community right now when they need it.