B12 Tournament - Texas vs. #GodsGift - 8pm on ESPN2

Pancho

ok now i want to beat ku, then lose to wvu, then have wvu win the tournament and steal a bid, then we fire shaka and hire buzz williams. we do this by finding shaka a soft landing spot- texas a&m, who are foaming at the mouth ready to prove that they can win big with a coach who the ole t sips were terrible with. buzz leads us to the natty next year, andrew jones wins the naismith award and the espy for greatest story ever, and a&m signs shaka to a 10 year, $55M extensión after a 21-10 debut season with Billy Kennedy's leftovers. that's about where my head's at right now. i think it's feasible. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

ok now i want to beat ku, then lose to wvu, then have wvu win the tournament and steal a bid, then we fire shaka and hire buzz williams. we do this by finding shaka a soft landing spot- texas a&m, who are foaming at the mouth ready to prove that they can win big with a coach who the ole t sips were terrible with. buzz leads us to the natty next year, andrew jones wins the naismith award and the espy for greatest story ever, and a&m signs shaka to a 10 year, $55M extensión after a 21-10 debut season with Billy Kennedy's leftovers. that's about where my head's at right now. i think it's feasible. 

That’s a wild ride...but a good one 

Coleman's lack of development is damning.

Also, the one thing I hate about Shaka is we never look for a 2 for 1 at the end of the half.  We are so fucking bad and stupid on offense you might as well get 2 shots to throw up a bad shot.  45 seconds left get a quick shot up even if it is a deep 3.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

How drunk are you right now. Be honest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Coleman's lack of development is damning.

Also, the one thing I hate about Shaka is we never look for a 2 for 1 at the end of the half.  We are so fucking bad and stupid on offense you might as well get 2 shots to throw up a bad shot.  45 seconds left get a quick shot up even if it is a deep 3.

I’m more of a put it on the player type, nobody is coaching him to dribble around. The coaching side is how are you letting him play?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

This will be tough after the initial 10 year 40 mil contract, but if anybody can do it, it would be aggy.