2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Again, I don't think your bipolar outbursts belong on the Astros' season thread.  Although they're outrageous and typically terrible takes, your commentary is better suited for the Texans' team thread.

Oh, and all that other stuff from Cloak Room.  You don't get to hide your true self on the sports boards.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Again, I don't think your bipolar outbursts belong on the Astros' season thread.  Although they're outrageous and typically terrible takes, your commentary is better suited for the Texans' team thread.

Oh, and all that other stuff from Cloak Room.  You don't get to hide your true self on the sports boards.

First of all you’re not the fucking moderator. I said Chirinos had a bad swing but said good effort too. It was during the game too, so like a game thread there are reactions t plays. Also I knew you’re negging me for my opinions in the CR. Don’t bring the Cunt Rules bullshit into the other boards. No one wants the shit to infect the rest of the place.

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1