2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Still doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. He can become shark fin soup for all I care. 

My point. Seems like Hinch could give a dude a day off without fielding an 8 man lineup

Edited by Wishbone

11 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Not sure I like pulling your best defender in a one run game. 

Pretty sure Springer makes that catch in right.  Are we better off up 3-2 with 1 out and runner at 1st or up 4-2 with no outs and runners on the corners?

Edited by WBT

Where the panels(sliding roof) meets to permanent structure there is a tarp that hangs. Depending on which way wind blows the tarp will move accordingly that allows water to get in. If you look up in right field the lining runs the first rows of seats to bullpen.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey tarp, you da real mvp.
Thanks for soaking the first three rows and pushing everyone back so Reddick didn’t have to deal with any clowns slapping his glove.
  • Like 1

Fucking shit, my power has been going on and off all night long and lost my signal for tv most of the night. How the fuck did he do that? Amazing fucking catch. Wooooo.

And a victory post isn't complete until you get an #HTownPride

#HTownPride

Hey tarp, you da real mvp.
Thanks for soaking the first three rows and pushing everyone back so Reddick didn’t have to deal with any clowns slapping his glove.
They have to clear out first 4-5 rows when this happens. Rain helped that catch. Should be required viewing for people sitting there. Get out of fielders way.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 1