2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

I’d be stressed out with having to decide where to start. Streeeeeessssssssssed !!!!!

I’m more impressed that he has the energy to do what he does consistently. Not many could make it to an office every day, much less pitch at an HOF rate in MLB.

9 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

You’re a good poster and I’m just nitpicking but the term is optioned. DFA is what happens when a player is essentially cut and is removed from the 40 man. 

Sure, we'd option him if we wanted to keep him

24 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

What was yall’s issue with MLB.tv?
I’d click a network and it would try to load and then “error. Could not connect. If it continues contact support.”

I’ve been having this intermittently since the series at Cleveland....for all games. Not just astros.
All running through a router setup with unlocator/ smartdns. Both services are having the issue.

I toggle over to a different router without that (and set to dynamic IP/dns) and works fine (except, of course, then MLB.TV recognizes I’m in Texas so blacks me out for astros games).

MLB getting wise to the proxy services?

I think MLB changed something that broke the proxy servers.  Not sure if it was a coincidence or on purpose yet.

6 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

So there are folks in the outfield seats with bogus balls in their pockets for such an occasion to get on tv and retain the actual ball? What a deal.

maybe a BP ball?

astros win!

edit: though i think a BP ball wouldn't say coastal league

Edited by elfenix