2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

What's the temperature here for a hypothetical Rangers trade involving Mike Minor? He's under control for the next year at least at a favorable amount and his fastball spin rate is elite, near the top of all pitchers. Would you risk sending top prospects to the Rangers for Minor at SP4?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

What's the temperature here for a hypothetical Rangers trade involving Mike Minor? He's under control for the next year at least at a favorable amount and his fastball spin rate is elite, near the top of all pitchers. Would you risk sending top prospects to the Rangers for Minor at SP4?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t trade “top” prospects for any SP4. 

Synopsis?

Biggest takeaways are that he’s going to try to start Alvarez in 1 game this weekend in St. Louis. Big outfield and his knee is still a little gimpy. Thinking about splitting up Brantley and Yordan in the lineup once Correa is back and we are playing with the DH. Doesn’t like opener games as it screws up the bullpen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ichabod said:

Looks like McCullers just gave Kemp a farewell jersey via Kemp's Instagram story. 

I screen shot it and zoomed in it says 

To: Tony my brother! All the way from a low A bus rides to nights in the show, we have been BFN since day 1! I will always cherish our time in uni together! You are one of the good ones! Lance McCullers '17 WS Champs! Much Love!

Fuck I hope they don't DFA Kemp. We all know it ain't easy.