Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

10 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

All of a sudden? There's been plenty of Biden criticism in the media. 

Yeah but they usually pull the “Trump is so much worse so Biden is still cool” bullshit.

They haven’t hammered Biden like a top tier candidate.

”Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.” 

Can you imagine if Warren, Beto, or Pete said this shit?  The media covers Biden’s fuck ups but they quickly give him a pass and move on because, oh that’s just Joe. 

These new stories aren’t about his mouth tho, they’re more about perceived corruption.  Different line of attack. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

He feels more like trump all the time, including his doctor’s vociferous declaration that he’s in great health. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Only, I believe that Joe is capable of genuine emotion, which means he doesn't have the sociopathic element that makes Trump so particularly awful.   But in everything else, I keep getting struck by the similarities.   I guess it's just what "elderly narcissist with public stature but mediocre intelligence" looks like. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 1:55 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

That’s a shit poll, yet that twitter account tweets it out twice a day for some reason..  Pretty sure that’s the same poll that predicted the Republicans would win the House in 2018. 

Beyond that, it’s useless unless you know where the bottom 15 support goes after they are gone. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

I want Biden to fade away but I don't care if he mixes up some of these names.

Fuck all this parsing of every goddamn slip up.  

It's not occasional gaffes. The guy is fucking up daily it seems. He needs to step away. He's had over 30 years of service to make a difference... he hasn't.

I know I know but Trump......

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

It's not occasional gaffes. The guy is fucking up daily it seems. He needs to step away. He's had over 30 years of service to make a difference... he hasn't.

I know I know but Trump......

So let's focus on why he should drop out.  In bold.

It's not really a gaffe just forgetting someone's name for a few seconds. 

8 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

It's not really a gaffe just forgetting someone's name for a few seconds. 

They’re not gaffes.  They are mental mistakes and Biden makes too many of them too often.  If Biden was applying for a job to run your company and he repeatedly mixed up facts and figures in the interview, would you hire him?  

You’d probably want to evaluate other applicants. 

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

They’re not gaffes.  They are mental mistakes and Biden makes too many of them too often.

It's on the negative column for sure.

I wouldn't hire Bernie or Liz either, because both are pretty grating and get on my nerves.  The point is, Biden's bad for a much more important reason than his stuttering and communication gaffes.

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Did Biden announce this in some way or are media figures trying to warn Liz?

According to the article it’s coming from the Biden campaign.  

The potential plays here:

1.  Bait Warren into attacking Biden first in the debate.  

2.  Give the other candidates some ammunition to go after Warren in the debate so Biden doesn’t have to. 

It’s all so stupid and more evidence Biden is feeling threatened. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden