Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

2 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

He's not going to do great in Iowa. SC is the one to watch. If he starts hemorrhaging older black voters he's toast.

I meant, his campaign, nationally and in the key early states, will for all intents and purposes, be over by the first contest. If he doesn't drop out before then. He's not exactly running a great campaign so far.

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The democrats aren’t impeaching because they say that’s not what the public wants.  Leaders don’t look at polls to tell them what to do.  They push to do the right thing and public opinion should follow.  It’s just another example of how out of touch Biden and the media is. 

It’s a joke.

Then there are zero leaders in Congress, period.  

The media is out of touch only in that they have an agenda they want to push on society, rather than simply reporting  news, they try to make/affect news.

25 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Then there are zero leaders in Congress, period.  

There are people in Congress calling for impeachment and not all of them are democrats. 

There are people in Congress that have been calling for impeachment for two years and have brought forward articles to the floor.  But they get ignored. 

Joe Biden could change all that by saying a few words. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Y’all are adorable. Verbal gaffes don’t matter anymore, you know that. Nothing does.

They only don't matter if you're the leader of a personality cult.   And when you're his age, people start to suspect that it's more than just verbal gaffes. 

43 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

They only don't matter if you're the leader of a personality cult.   And when you're his age, people start to suspect that it's more than just verbal gaffes. 

It wouldn’t matter in a general election against Trump.  But it does matter in a primary where Trump isn’t a choice.

• Like 1

Of course it would matter in an election against Trump. You think just because Trump is clearly deteriorating too that they will just magically cancel each other out? No, Trump and the GOP would ruthlessly attack Biden's senility while pretending Trump isn't even more deficient and the media will help them sell it with their faux-objective coverage.  Hell, they made Hillary's health a negative because she kept campaigning when she had fucking pneumonia.

Biden needs to drop out. The sooner the better.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Born to Run said:
10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:
Can Obama stage an intervention to get Biden to drop out of the race or something?

He is just terrible.

Yes please, Warren; Beto as VP. Rejoice throughout the land.

Fine with that and want Warren as the nominee, but can she beat the white supremacist is a major question  

Edited by Pancho
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Of course it would matter in an election against Trump. You think just because Trump is clearly deteriorating too that they will just magically cancel each other out? No, Trump and the GOP would ruthlessly attack Biden's senility while pretending Trump isn't even more deficient and the media will help them sell it with their faux-objective coverage.  Hell, they made Hillary's health a negative because she kept campaigning when she had fucking pneumonia.

You are correct 

33 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Not sure how he could drop out without serious cost to the establishment.  Maybe if he immediately backed Harris.  If he dropped out he would be surrendering the Democratic Party to the progressives.  Which I’m all for but you know how this works. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Joe Biden isn't suffering from old age and a mind that's slowly deteriorating into dementia.  He has always been an unexceptional dumbfuck.  Biden and Trump running against each other would be metaphorically perfect right now:  America cleaning a loaded shotgun, taking occasional breaks to peak with one eye down the barrel.  

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Shut the fuck up, Katie, you insignificant gash. I'm running for president and I don't have time to pretend that you're important. If that rustles your unattended cunt flaps, I don't care. Your parents and teachers lied to you when they said your thoughts were important and that you deserved to be heard. You haven't been through anything so it's nobody's job to console you. Go fuck yourself. Being a white girl in Iowa isn't traumatic. Watch the news instead of your live feed and you'll understand real adversity, you mousey twat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

I thought "atleast 3" was a clever answer to that question. 

Yeah, I think Joe is a dullard, but I'm all team Biden on this one. Maybe don't grab her arm, though. Or do. 

Her video explaining how hurt she is by the experience makes me want to see her eyes pried open and Clockwork Orange'd to Syrian combat footage. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Yeah, I think Joe is a dullard, but I'm all team Biden on this one. Maybe don't grab her arm, though. Or do. 

Her video explaining how hurt she is by the experience makes me want to see her eyes pried open and Clockwork Orange'd to Syrian combat footage. 

Biden just gained 3 points in Iowa after that stupid ass stunt she tried to play. 

39 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Oh cool, a shitastic Daily Wire dude tweeting out a Turning Point USA video to try and and fuck with Biden.

I don't like Joe, but I'm not gonna let this smear tactic bullshit affect my thoughts of him in anyway. Fuck those GOP grifters. 

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Oh cool, a shitastic Daily Wire dude tweeting out a Turning Point USA video to try and and fuck with Biden.

I don't like Joe, but I'm not gonna let this smear tactic bullshit affect my thoughts of him in anyway. Fuck those GOP grifters. 

Cool - attack the messenger, not the message.

Hugo has a point - the MSM is letting Biden get away with saying stupid shit daily and it's very likely that this video would never be on an MSNBC twitter feed.

So I don't care if it's Turning Point USA, MSNBC, or Daily Kos with the video - the point is that Biden can't keep from shitting himself if left in an unscripted moment and that is very relevant information.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Message Board User said:

Hugo has a point - the MSM is letting Biden get away with saying stupid shit daily and it's very likely that this video would never be on an MSNBC twitter feed.

So I don't care if it's Turning Point USA, MSNBC, or Daily Kos with the video - the point is that Biden can't keep from shitting himself if left in an unscripted moment and that is very relevant information.

I'm down with his response. Fuck her. The Democrats need to stay far away from gender pronoun debates to win this election. Middle class. Healthcare. Wage growth. Not getting your torso riddled with .223 rounds in the produce section. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

You're damn right I'm attacking the messenger. That "co-ed" is a bad actor that works for Turning Point USA. They are obviously there trying to fuck with Biden and are full on Trump supporters. Fuck them.

Joe sucks all on his own. I'm not going to let a disingenuous Trumpkin make me dislike him more. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

You're damn right I'm attacking the messenger. That "co-ed" is a bad actor that works for Turning Point USA. They are obviously there trying to fuck with Biden and are full on Trump supporters. Fuck them.

Joe sucks all on his own. I'm not going to let a disingenuous Trumpkin make me dislike him more. 

In fairness, I like to see what the right is wasting their time on and they’re all bad actors at this point. 

Lol good for him. Jesus what a world we live in that anyone cares about this. I'm talking about it too, so I'm contributing.

Obvious troll is obvious. I'm surprised his senile ass had the wherewithal to figure her schtick out that quickly. That woman is the left's version of fat white morons that open carry ARs around the grocery store.

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

Lol good for him. Jesus what a world we live in that anyone cares about this. I'm talking about it too, so I'm contributing.

Obvious troll is obvious. I'm surprised his senile ass had the wherewithal to figure her schtick out that quickly. That woman is the left's version of fat white morons that open carry ARs around the grocery store.

the left?

2 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Warren continues to trail Biden in the polls due to her inability to connect with minorities and Midwest voters 

Incorrect.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/7jv630mjdk/econTabReport.pdf

Bottom of page 201 & top of page 202 (look at the right hand columns labeled Census Region)

Question: If the Democratic presidential primary or caucus in your state were held today, who would you vote for?

Biden & Warren tied at 18%

Sanders 17%

Not Sure 15%

Buttigieg 8%

No one else is above 5%.

Pages 196-197: Which candidate or candidates are you considering voting for in the Democratic Presidential primary or caucus in your state in 2020? (Select all that apply)

Warren 44%

Sanders 43%

Biden 37%

Harris 33%

Buttigieg 32%

Booker 23%

Castro 20%

there are two, aren't there?

i mean, i understand some people consider themselves or their orientation or preference to be fluid or non-binary, but does that mean there are more than two genders?  even if you're transitioning, you're transitioning from male to female or vice-versa, right?

i'm honestly asking.  i don't think i know what the correct answer is, pc or otherwise.

and if the answer is "unanswerable because it's none of your business" then that's not really an answer.

11 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

there are two, aren't there?

i mean, i understand some people consider themselves or their orientation or preference to be fluid or non-binary, but does that mean there are more than two genders?  even if you're transitioning, you're transitioning from male to female or vice-versa, right?

i'm honestly asking.  i don't think i know what the correct answer is, pc or otherwise.

and if the answer is "unanswerable because it's none of your business" then that's not really an answer.

There are like 60 gender options on facebook alone.   There are genders like aporagender and novigender and maverique.   It's a wild world out there. 

Edit:  There are 196 gender identity entries  on gender wiki: 

https://gender.wikia.org/wiki/Category:Gender_Identities

Edited by Mojo Hand

7 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

There are like 60 gender options on facebook alone.   There are genders like aporagender and novigender and maverique.   It's a wild world out there. 

Edit:  There are 196 gender identity entries  on gender wiki: 

https://gender.wikia.org/wiki/Category:Gender_Identities

yeah, i give up.

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

It would have been funny if Joe had said, "How many genders are there?  Seriously?   What is this, 2014?   Frankly, I'm a little offended that you would try to reduce a rich, wide spectrum of gender identities to a number." 

This is Joe Biden we're talking about, the guy who told the paraplegic to stand up and take bow.

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden