Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

47 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I don't know what you are talking about in reference to public policy. I just know that one's personal feelings are not the issue when discussing public policy. It is a strict utilitarian analysis, more or less. I mean, you seem quite hateful and to use the lingo of the day, your posts are offensive make others feel less safe and able to express themselves. Should you be excluded from the discussion? Of course not.

What in the world are you babbling about?

There's nothing hateful or offensive in my post.  They're just questions, and they're fair questions to a right winger who has the unbelievable audacity to point the "racist" finger at, well, anyone, given the current state of the GOP.

1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

I don't know what you are talking about in reference to public policy. I just know that one's personal feelings are not the issue when discussing public policy. It is a strict utilitarian analysis, more or less. I mean, you seem quite hateful and to use the lingo of the day, your posts are offensive make others feel less safe and able to express themselves. Should you be excluded from the discussion? Of course not.

There are two choices. You can have laws that treat everyone equally regardless or race, gender, etc., or you can have Jim Crow. I am in favor of equality before the law. I think Jim Crow is evil. May I presume you favor Jim Crow? There are no other choices. You certainly don't favor equality if you disagree with me, since that is what I favor. If we are being invaded from the north, build a wall. If Canadians come here illegally, deport them. Equality before the law. 

Your premise is wrong. There is no invasion from the south. 

Also, individuals seeking amnesty are not here illegally.

31 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

What in the world are you babbling about?

There's nothing hateful or offensive in my post.  They're just questions, and they're fair questions to a right winger who has the unbelievable audacity to point the "racist" finger at, well, anyone, given the current state of the GOP.

Race baiting is extremely offensive. It's vile when George Wallace did it, it's vile when you do it.

I have the "audacity" to point the racist finger at people who support Jim Crow over equality before the law. As I've repeatedly said, for moral reasons, I strongly support equality and consider racial discrimination to be evil. Why are you upset by that?

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

3 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

There are two choices. You can have laws that treat everyone equally regardless or race, gender, etc., or you can have Jim Crow. I am in favor of equality before the law. I think Jim Crow is evil. May I presume you favor Jim Crow? There are no other choices. You certainly don't favor equality if you disagree with me, since that is what I favor. If we are being invaded from the north, build a wall. If Canadians come here illegally, deport them. Equality before the law. 

Fuck off troll

2 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Race baiting is extremely offensive. It's vile when George Wallace did it, it's vile when you do it.

I have the "audacity" to point the racist finger at people who support Jim Crow over equality before the law. As I've repeatedly said, for moral reasons, I strongly support equality and consider racial discrimination to be evil. Why are you upset by that?

You strongly support trolling. Nothing more,  nothing less. Do save your crocodile tears.

• Like 1

Biden is the Weekend At Bernie's candidate. He's senile. He doesn't even know what question he's being asked. His handlers are avoiding campaign events and media interaction because they know he's mentally gone. He lacks the physical energy and mental energy to be president, and it's obvious. 

In europe when they do this, they get away with it because they have a hammer lock on media. Our media are not completely under control of the establishment, so it's harder for folks to cover up the doddering idiot.

2 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

In europe when they do this, they get away with it because they have a hammer lock on media. Our media are not completely under control of the establishment, so it's harder for folks to cover up the doddering idiot.

such self-awareness on display here. 

3 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

Biden is the Weekend At Bernie's candidate. He's senile. He doesn't even know what question he's being asked. His handlers are avoiding campaign events and media interaction because they know he's mentally gone. He lacks the physical energy and mental energy to be president, and it's obvious. 

Ronald Reagan's entire second term begs to differ.

Biden’s campaign seems almost nonexistent in twitter/social media.  His biggest defenders are never Trump republicans carpetbagging.  I know he’s old but JFC this is one of the worst campaigns I’ve seen. I don’t want to say he’s finished but he’s finished. 

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Biden’s campaign seems almost nonexistent in twitter/social media.  His biggest defenders are never Trump republicans carpetbagging.  I know he’s old but JFC this is one of the worst campaigns I’ve seen. I don’t want to say he’s finished but he’s finished. 

if the gop was smart they'd stop attacking him, and start propping him up.  these idiots are actually getting excited that he's doing poorly because fearless leader was attacking him (therefore he must be a serious threat).  attack away!

On 6/30/2019 at 1:09 AM, TexArcher said:

You mean like assuming a black man is ineligible to be president because he must have been born in Africa?

Or assuming all brown people who want to come here are rapists and drug dealers?

Or wanting a wall between us and the brown people to the south while not seeing a need for a wall between us and the white people to the north?

Or like chain migration for the family of your high dollar Slovenian hooker being totally legal and totally cool, but chain migration from brown places being a drain on our society?

I was with you until you seemed to suggest we don't need a wall along the Red River.

• Like 1

"Senator Harris, do you believe court ordered busing is a tool that should be used to alleviate school segregation today?"

Harris: “I’m not running for Federal Judge. When I was bussed in the early 70’s the courts thought that busing was necessary and Joe Biden disagreed. He was wrong then and he’s wrong now.”

12 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Harris: “I’m not running for Federal Judge. When I was bussed in the early 70’s the courts thought that busing was necessary and Joe Biden disagreed. He was wrong then and he’s wrong now.”

Not so much unnecessary but he wanted to kill busing. 

If you go back and watch the crowd's reaction to Joe's "I became a public defender, not a prosecutor" response, I think that's a winning line of defense/attack against Harris. Her record as a prosecutor is absolutely terrible and should be disqualifying. 

The fact that Joe even said that means that he and his team have been saying that among each other, and y'all are crazy if you think Kamala is a certainty to win the Biden/Harris war. She's wide open for a ton of devastating attacks.

She sent photographers to get pictures of a woman she had arrested because that woman's daughter, who was sick in the hospital, missed too many days of school.

If Joe wants to nuke Kamala, he's got the ammunition.

5c9a3fc52400007b00041fd5.jpeg?ops=scalef

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

The fact that Joe even said that means that he and his team have been saying that among each other, and y'all are crazy if you think Kamala is a certainty to win the Biden/Harris war. She's wide open for a ton of devastating attacks.

I actually think Elizabeth Warren stands to win the Biden/Harris war. Busing is incredibly unpopular, even among blacks. If Harris wants to keep talking about it in an effort to tear down Biden, she might end up moving voters to a candidate who isn't focusing on such a toxic issue.

We'll see.

20 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I actually think Elizabeth Warren stands to win the Biden/Harris war. Busing is incredibly unpopular, even among blacks. If Harris wants to keep talking about it in an effort to tear down Biden, she might end up moving voters to a candidate who isn't focusing on such a toxic issue.

We'll see.

In'shallah

36 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Ps, I love that bad teammate has Giant dossiers if videos, links and pics on his computer for each candidate who isn’t Bernie. Dedication and he does it for free. 

My Bernie files are deep. I have an external 4TB hard drive of videos. I've got 3 separate corkboards full of red yarn and Polaroids.

Problem is: They all make him look fucking awesome. Talking with goth-punk kids at the mall about conformity. Singing "This Land is Your Land" with Soviets shirtless and drunk. Yelling at middle school kids about global warming. Screaming at Alan Greenspan about fucking over the working classes. Chastising Duke Cunningham for mocking gay service members.

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Biden is probably only twice as smart as Trump, which means that he is still pretty fucking dumb. The faster he flames out, the better. Money going to Biden is a waste.

Yep.   he isn't much more than a Dem version of drumpf

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

In'shallah

My Bernie files are deep. I have an external 4TB hard drive of videos. I've got 3 separate corkboards full of red yarn and Polaroids.

Problem is: They all make him look fucking awesome. Talking with goth-punk kids at the mall about conformity. Singing "This Land is Your Land" with Soviets shirtless and drunk. Yelling at middle school kids about global warming. Screaming at Alan Greenspan about fucking over the working classes. Chastising Duke Cunningham for mocking gay service members.

Post that last one please, I need to watch it for the eleventy billionth time.

Edited by Calihorn

‘Her ambition got it wrong about Joe’: Harris faces debate backlash

1 IV bag full of THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE, please!

“She played low ball, which was out of character. And he didn’t expect it, nor did I,” said Lee White, a Biden supporter who attended his remarks at the Jesse Jackson Rainbow PUSH Coalition. “She should not have gone that route. She’s much too intelligent, she’s been able to be successful thus far, why do you have to do that.”

One major Biden supporter from California who declined to be named for publication said Harris’ direct attack on Biden was a mistake that would haunt her.

“It’s going to bite her in the ass,” the supporter noted. “Very early on there was buzz … Biden-Kamala is the dream ticket, the best of both worlds.’’

After this week, “That shit ain’t happening.”

“We can be proud of her nonetheless, but her ambition got it wrong about Joe,” said former Illinois Sen. Carol Moseley Braun, the first African American woman to serve in the Senate who has endorsed Biden in the 2020 primary. “He is about the best there is; for her to take that tack is sad.”

Sam Johnson, a Columbia, S.C.-based public affairs consultant who represents many minority clients, accused Harris of “desperately overreaching.”

“I don’t think a lot of folks are saying, ‘well, there’s a lot of credibility of her going after Biden,’” said Johnson, who has not backed a 2020 candidate. “I don’t think it was received by the majority of folks as an attack that is going to move the needle. Most folks aren’t looking at that as something where, hey, ‘Biden was against civil rights carte blanche.’”

“It was planned, and it was staged and it was rehearsed — and they were ready to raise money on it,’’ another Bay Area Biden supporter said of Harris’ roundhouse punch.

dbb6zri-39e7473b-92fa-46ea-9e98-41fa47b6

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden