Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

Eh I don’t know about worse than Biden but they both have pretty big negatives.

I’ll still take Kamala over Joe 10 times out of 10.

And speaking of Handsy Uncle Joe - even he can’t resist Beto.

(He really does feel the need to sneak up and molest people about the shoulders doesn’t he?)

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Eh I don’t know about worse than Biden but they both have pretty big negatives.

I’ll still take Kamala over Joe 10 times out of 10.

And speaking of Handsy Uncle Joe - even he can’t resist Beto.

(He really does feel the need to sneak up and molest people about the shoulders doesn’t he?)

Is that a Beto shirt (black one) on the guy on the left in that pic?  He's throwing a great, 'you motherfucker' look at creepy Joe.  

5 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

I’m starting to view Kamala as the Democrat answer to Ted Cruz.  She will do anything to advance her career (or anyone - thanks 30 years her senior Willie Brown!).  And like Cruz, she’s so shameless ambitious and craven that she ends up boxing herself into situations that backfire because - while they may have some short term tactical benefit - she and Cruz seem incapable of recognizing when they’re doing something way more icky than anything a normal person would do.

Getting the cameras ready to make a publicity event out of your big bust of a parent whose daughter was “truant” because she’s been in the hospital too many days?   Sleeping with a married 60 or 70 year old (and not even hiding it at that) so he’ll get you better jobs?   Somehow boxing yourself in to (temporarily) supporting forced busing in 2019 because you wanted to use a debate to falsely insinuate your opponent was a segregationist?

At the time I thought she had a really good debate, but when I step back and look at the whole package, she’s really pretty gross.   I think she’s my least favorite of the candidates with a chance, even though she would probably sell out and support policies that are more to my right-leaning liking than the others.

Yes, she is a POS, but she will win the DN. Bank it....

36 minutes ago, Js1 said:

At some point, Democrats are going to figure out that Barack Obama didn't pick Joe Biden because they're political soulmates.

Obama picked Biden as part of a cynical calculation that he needed a running mate who could reassure working-class white that it'd all be ok to vote for a black guy.  Joe Biden wasn't chosen notwithstanding his retrograde views on race.  He was chosen because of his retrograde views on race.

• Like 7

Biden skipped Essence fest?  Of all the times to take the black vote for granted.  I know he's clueless, but what the fuck are his advisors thinking?   The guy doesn't even have a job, what else could have been more important this weekend? 

20 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Biden skipped Essence fest?  Of all the times to take the black vote for granted.  I know he's clueless, but what the fuck are his advisors thinking?   The guy doesn't even have a job, what else could have been more important this weekend? 

No proof, but let's see what Q/R's/conspiracy folks/Bros would go with:  Epstein.

52 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Hate to say tahoe was right but black women do have an overwhelming say in the nominee. And he skipped out like a bitch. And Kamala brought down the house 

All you nerds are missing the point. Hunter Biden fucks. This is not up for debate. Imagine how much more he would fuck if his dad were president? That is why I'm voting for Joe. Send Hunter over to North Korea to do meth and whip its with Kim and we'll have a peace treaty in no time. 

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/07/08/will-hunter-biden-jeopardize-his-fathers-campaign

• Like 3

Lol wut, SIAP

While it may just be another “senior moment,” the former VP, who is now the frontrunner in the crowded Democratic presidential field, slammed Donald Trump’s foreign policy and also claimed that Russian meddling in the US election would not have happened under the previous administration.

https://whatsonpolitics.com/biden-russian-interference-would-not-have-happened-on-my-watch/

He's not a pedo, he doesn't have sex with them.

He's wholly inappropriate and too old/stubborn to change.  He's stuck in a different era.  So he needs to have several seats and leave government to the next generation.  PASS THE TORCH JOE. 

What kind of loveless families did some of y’all grow up in that you think it’s weird for a grandparent to kiss their grandkids?

This. Biden has a lot of problems, including creepiness...but kissing his granddaughter (yes, on the lips) ain’t one of em. My macho Mexican dad kisses my 18 yr old daughter. Because he loves her deeply, and that’s how our family was and is.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This. Biden has a lot of problems, including creepiness...but kissing his granddaughter (yes, on the lips) ain’t one of em. My macho Mexican dad kisses my 18 yr old daughter. Because he loves her deeply, and that’s how our family was and is.

Image result for so that's how it is in their family gif

• Like 2

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden