Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

Ughhhhhh I fucking HATE that paternalistic condescending horseshit that constantly gets foisted on me by old white dudes still occupying jobs long past their sell date.

He’s the VP who can’t use Outlook but refuses to retire because he makes 30 times what the rest of his team makes, was grandfathered into a pension plan, and does literally zero work besides carrying around a yellow legal pad and a 20 year old Mont Blanc pen. GET AN IPAD YOU PREHISTORIC FUCKFISH.

GO AWAY JOE

If you want to hang out you've gotta take her out, Ukraine

If you want to get down, down on the ground, Ukraine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie Ukraine

If you got that loose you want to kick them blues, Ukraine

When your day is done and you want to ride on, Ukraine

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie Ukraine

On 9/23/2019 at 10:04 PM, Bama Chick said:

Ughhhhhh I fucking HATE that paternalistic condescending horseshit that constantly gets foisted on me by old white dudes still occupying jobs long past their sell date.

He’s the VP who can’t use Outlook but refuses to retire because he makes 30 times what the rest of his team makes, was grandfathered into a pension plan, and does literally zero work besides carrying around a yellow legal pad and a 20 year old Mont Blanc pen. GET AN IPAD YOU PREHISTORIC FUCKFISH.

GO AWAY JOE

don't you have some dishes to wash?

I really really really need Liz to pass him consistently soon so that the establishment abandons him and Liz pulls them left while Bernie pulls the entire thing even further.

Dream scenario: Biden collapses once Liz steals his establishment support and the final 4 months of the primary is Insider Liz vs. Outsider Bernie.

• Fuck You 1

23 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I really really really need Liz to pass him consistently soon so that the establishment abandons him and Liz pulls them left while Bernie pulls the entire thing even further.

Dream scenario: Biden collapses once Liz steals his establishment support and the final 4 months of the primary is Insider Liz vs. Outsider Bernie.

Outsider........ Sanders ?  How long has he been in Congress ?

3 minutes ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Bitch move by the media scheduling these liars over and over to spread lies and disinformation. I despise Joe Biden, but good on him for calling it out. 

Calling it out is acceptable but writing a letters demanding the media muzzle Giuliani as a campaign stunt while you’re running for president is weak sauce.  

Just publicly call it out and explain why you’re calling it out, fuck writing letters for a subsequent press release.

I know I’m nitpicking here but Biden could have done this better.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Calling it out is acceptable but writing a letters demanding the media muzzle Giuliani as a campaign stunt while you’re running for president is weak sauce.  

Just publicly call it out and explain why you’re calling it out, fuck writing letters for a subsequent press release.

I know I’m nitpicking here but Biden could have done this better.

i think this is where i am.  as erratic and delusional as he's been, Rudy is ratings gold with the potential for viral soundbites.  i don't see any network refusing to book Rudy if given the shot.  who knows what he'll do or say next.  so why write a letter demanding networks not book him.  it will go ignored.  and probably should be.  Rudy is a major player in this scandal.  and the more he talks, the more harm he does for Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

i think this is where i am.  as erratic and delusional as he's been, Rudy is ratings gold with the potential for viral soundbites.  i don't see any network refusing to book Rudy if given the shot.  who knows what he'll do or say next.  so why write a letter demanding networks not book him.  it will go ignored.  and probably should be.  Rudy is a major player in this scandal.  and the more he talks, the more harm he does for Trump.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Biden should WANT Rudy’s erratic geriatric ass on ALL the shows.

He’s done nothing but confess to crimes and cover ups every time he goes on air.

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah, he needs someone to take the spotlight off his continual on air gaffes.

All of this.

19 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Not a fan of free speech I see

I see you are yet one more in a long string of enabling right wing dipshits who don't know that "free speech" protects someone from the government telling them what they can and can't say.

"Free speech" doesn't mean the media has to keep scheduling the same liars who have repeatedly mislead them and it has fuck all to do with what we discuss on here. 

8 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

I see you are yet one more in a long string of enabling right wing dipshits who don't know that "free speech" protects someone from the government telling them what they can and can't say.

"Free speech" doesn't mean the media has to keep scheduling the same liars who have repeatedly mislead them and it has fuck all to do with what we discuss on here. 

The media being * misled ?  That's some funny shit right there.  

The Ukraine story is going to be a tough one for Biden.  I gather that the timing is that he asked for a stronger prosecutor to be in place, which in turn could have hurt his son's company that much more.  And that the former prosecutor effectively had given up that investigation. 

However the general public is relatively lazy in reviewing facts, and the GOP is going to leverage that laziness. They have started to claim that Biden acted improperly to protect that company and many will believe that without reading one more word on the subject.

The Ukraine story is going to be a tough one for Biden.  I gather that the timing is that he asked for a stronger prosecutor to be in place, which in turn could have hurt his son's company that much more.  And that the former prosecutor effectively had given up that investigation. 
However the general public is relatively lazy in reviewing facts, and the GOP is going to leverage that laziness. They have started to claim that Biden acted improperly to protect that company and many will believe that without reading one more word on the subject.

Biden was losing steam on his own, but my instinct is that the Joe Biden Ukraine story won’t hang outside MAGAworld, unlike the Clinton email server story, which played into a narrative about her that the public already believed.

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Biden was losing steam on his own, but my instinct is that the Joe Biden Ukraine story won’t hang outside MAGAworld, unlike the Clinton email server story, which played into a narrative about her that the public already believed.

This is true. 

The people like Joe as a person.  He's your goofy, doofus uncle who is inappropriate and says mildly racist things, but his heart is in the right place, he just doesn't know better.

The people didn't like Hillary as a person.  

Even though Bidens son is an adult and not running for office, joe needs to get his son to disclose his foreign dealings. Get in front of the story. If it slowly trickles out that he is aligned with dozens of foreign companies, it will do nothing but hurt joe. 

In some ways, we all have families members like this, but hunter is a rope around his dads neck. 

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden