Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

At this point I’d take yang. I think he has some dumb ideas but he has the least of them and he Seems to have the ability to step back and say “this isn’t working I should reverse course rather than power through.”

the other candidate are so full of bold declarations that it seems as if they would rather destroy everything than move forward with the best plans. Biden was the guy but fucking A. Just give it to yang and let’s try again in 4 years. 

Y'all, Joe just doesn't realize how funny he actually is.

He thinks his canned lines and "aw shucks" Uncle Joe personality is what has us laughing.  But really, it's when he wanders around looking for his point like a woman in Target, saying black people can't raise their children, talking about record players (I bet Google has a spike for "record player" searches) and pretending like he didn't pass the Biden Crime Bill by saying people shouldn't go to jail for non-violent crimes.  Oh and his dentures came loose.

Dude is fucking FUNNY. 

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2019 at 9:27 AM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

They’re not gaffes.  They are mental mistakes and Biden makes too many of them too often.  If Biden was applying for a job to run your company and he repeatedly mixed up facts and figures in the interview, would you hire him?  

You’d probably want to evaluate other applicants. 

Just come out and say you think he’s old and senile and don’t want him to be the dem nominee. Don’t pussy foot around it. 

I think he’s a bad candidate because he doesn’t defend his positions well and he has zero vision for America beyond beating Trump.  He’s a recipe for disaster against Trump because turnout will be suppressed.  

You are not going to have the grassroots movement necessary to mobilize the electorate with Biden.  I know what the polls say and they’re worthless 14 months out.  Those polls are mostly propaganda to create a perception that Biden is a lock. He isn’t. 

It always tightens up closer to the election and without strong organic energy and excitement behind the nominee, Trump could win again. 

Biden is also old and senile. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Those polls are mostly propaganda to create a perception that Biden is a lock. He isn’t. 

JFC, Hugo. How can a poll be propaganda? Do you think they're fabricating results? Or do you think they're calling people and saying "Who is your preferred candidate right now? Say Biden or we egg your house!"

You're weird.

Edited by BradInATX

https://www.wsj.com/articles/candidates-differ-on-whether-its-fair-to-discuss-bidens-fitness-for-office-11568377854

Democratic Rivals Differ on Whether It’s Fair to Attack Biden’s Fitness for Office

Julián Castro claims front-runner forgot what he said; another candidate calls the attack personal and unnecessary

LeaveBidenalone.gif

Edited by zork

18 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

JFC, Hugo. How can a poll be propaganda? Do you think they're fabricating results? Or do you think they're calling people and saying "Who is your preferred candidate right now? Say Biden or we egg your house!"

You're weird.

Look up the definition of propaganda.  Watch CNN for a week.  You decide how they’re framing the polls. They cherry pick data to broadcast out of these massive polls and focus on head to head vs Trump which isn’t even an election that exists yet.

The polls are accurate but the media does a terrible job explaining how name recognition has skewed the polls to Biden’s favor throughout the process. 

Biden needed every bit of their help too.  The polls are not good pieces of data to base voting decisions on right now when compared to your own eyes and ears on the candidates themselves.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Look up the definition of propaganda.  Watch CNN for a week.  You decide how they’re framing the polls. They cherry pick data to broadcast out of these massive polls and focus on head to head vs Trump which isn’t even a fucking election that exists.

The polls are accurate but the media does a terrible job explaining how name recognition has skewed the polls to Biden’s favor throughout the process. 

Biden needed every bit of their help too.

The media's job is not to educate people on how to interpret polls.

LOL at "look up the definition of propaganda". You truly believe that the media distilling their content down into 10 second soundbytes for mass consumption is propaganda? Perhaps you need to educate yourself on what propaganda actually is. You sound ridiculous. The media not spending 30 minutes deep-diving into the cross tabs and explaining how polling works, etc. is not even remotely close to "propaganda" and you're making yourself look foolish even putting the two in the same sentence. You sound like one of those Q people.

9 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Biden has gone full Abe Simpson.  Half expecting him to say "I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time."

Hilarious thread on the same topic 

Edited by Nope

On 9/13/2019 at 10:06 PM, BradInATX said:

You're weird.

You do know polls can be conducted/ manipulated to produce desired results.

On 9/13/2019 at 8:10 AM, David Dennison said:

So if you didn't watch last night and just read the reviews, it appears that Joe Biden did very well and won the debate.

The DNC and media are pushing and shielding him as they have selected him against the field. 

They will likely continue to torpedo any serious threats to him among the candidates unless Biden completely collapses.

He is not only making “ harmless gaffes” but re-writing episodes of his own history as part of his self- aggrandizement and pathetic pity campaign. There are far better candidates for the nomination, but the machine just won’t let him go.

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm hoping they just flip a coin and run together.

The ideal situation is that they stand side by side and slay all the centrist demons and then unite their delegates behind whoever has the most right before the convention. Then one takes the presidency and the other stays in the Senate and whips everyone into shape with the power of the president at their back.

VP is the most useless position imaginable and both would be completely wasted there.

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden