NIT semifinals: Texas vs. TCU, 8:30 PM, ESPN

Machinator

If i were starting a team and had to choose one of the two, i'm really not sure who i'd choose between jericho sims and alexis wangmene. to be fair to sims, wangmene had far superior coaching and training, so the answer is probably sims. still, i'm shocked by how bad he is at this point in his career. there's almost no growth and he still seems as timid and unsure of himself as ever. 

11 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Unbelievable that if we had just played with this intensity a few weeks ago, we would have made the NCAA tournament.

Hate to say it, but I'm enjoying this run more than I would have a one and done in the dance.

• Like 1

Just now, MonkeyDoughnut said:

So not watching the game.. how much of that 17 point half for TCU is from good Texas defense and how much is from crappy TCU offense?

Texas effort has been awesome. D has been good (although not perfect), but our guys are busting their asses on both ends of the court. We've missed 5 or 6 layups that would have turned this into a laugher.  TCU will probably make us pay for missing those.

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

14-point lead at intermission. Margin would be about 30 if we made our bunnies.

Agree..... missed several short shots that could have really increased the Horns lead.  Great 1st half defensive effort..... glad Refs are letting them play.

16 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

If i were starting a team and had to choose one of the two, i'm really not sure who i'd choose between jericho sims and alexis wangmene. to be fair to sims, wangmene had far superior coaching and training, so the answer is probably sims. still, i'm shocked by how bad he is at this point in his career. there's almost no growth and he still seems as timid and unsure of himself as ever. 

giphy.gif