2019 Women's World Cup - Do It Back to Back

ztejas

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

That's harsh considering the arm was down the entire time.

2 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

I'm 50/50 on the pk.  It got her in the arm, but it was mostly down by her side and the kick was from really close.  It arguably wasn't in an unnatural position and she didn't have any time to react.

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

Yep.  Arm straight down, pretty much right by her side, and remained there.  

Eh the angle I saw on my shitty feed from the back the arm didn't look down but I will look at it again after the game

Like I said earlier, we're probably going to be griping and complaining about their play, lineups, and decision making all the way to the Final most likely.

And I must be the only one who likes Mallory Pugh.  She should be playing more

Edited by Drew
  • Like 1

Some posters here fail to realize that the US just beat the host nation - one of the heavy favorites - in front of a hostile crowd in what should have been a 2 goal victory. They forced France out of their comfort zone and were able to secure the victory while not winning the time of possession battle.

Stop being pussies saying our team was outplayed.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Well, in this case, that's not going to be possible.  Love him or hate him, Orange Man done inserted himself, Rapinoe engaged, and now it's on.

they are both idiots.  but whatever it takes.  if trump telling her to finish the job before talking shit is making her focus, f the results in the next two games are similar to this game, then i'll take it their stupid twitter war.

Edited by crash_davis

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

Right.

Then I don't think it was a bad call at all. The French goal, however, I'm not sure about. What's the rule on set pieces? All attacking players must remain onside or only the ones involved in touching the ball before it winds up in the net? If they all must be onside then that's a very close call and could've been easily flagged for offside.

8 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Some posters here fail to realize that the US just beat the host nation - one of the heavy favorites - in front of a hostile crowd in what should have been a 2 goal victory. They forced France out of their comfort zone and were able to secure the victory while not winning the time of possession battle.

Stop being pussies saying our team was outplayed.

Yeah.... Rapinoe just said that France outplayed the U.S. with the ball. But continue on with your rant calling others with objective soccer analysis pussies 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Then I don't think it was a bad call at all. The French goal, however, I'm not sure about. What's the rule on set pieces? All attacking players must remain onside or only the ones involved in touching the ball before it winds up in the net? If they all must be onside then that's a very close call and could've been easily flagged for offside.

The angle I saw made it impossible to tell she was offsides but we won. Time to party.

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah.... Rapinoe just said that France outplayed the U.S. with the ball. But continue on with your rant calling others with objective soccer analysis pussies 

You've been bitch posting this entire match...go take a time out. It's like you're watching soccer for the first time and you're embarrassing yourself.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1