Jump to content
CBT

2019 - 2020 Dallas Mavericks: Eastern Bloc > Western Conference

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

We look much more athletic this year.  That's something I was worried about

Why was that you concern? Just curious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

We look much more athletic this year.  That's something I was worried about

And the most athletic guy on the team isn’t playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CBT said:

 


What did they replace them with? The maniacs are still there right?

 

Some break dancing dudes. Yea Maniacs are still there but my buddy is one and said they are still in the for a full season. 
 

Fuck Bradley Beal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And the most athletic guy on the team isn’t playing.


JJ will get in soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And the most athletic guy on the team isn’t playing.


JJ will get in soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And the most athletic guy on the team isn’t playing.


JJ will get in soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CBT said:

 


What did they replace them with? The maniacs are still there right?

 

Some break dancing dudes. Yea Maniacs are still there but my buddy is one and said they are still in the for a full season. 
 

Fuck Bradley Beal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need a 3rd scoring option and perimeter lockdown d. Other than that we're pretty set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

The next 4 games look pretty tough but I do think the bench makes a difference in 1 or 2 of these. Should be fun. 

We get to play NO without Zion. That is winnable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
And the most athletic guy on the team isn’t playing.


JJ will get in soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LurkingHorn said:

Why was that you concern? Just curious. 

Honestly I don't know.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CBT said:

Too many white euros. No racist.

I thought they looked slow last year outside of a couple of guys.  

I really like the length last night on defense.  I know it's the Wiz but whatever.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda think THJ is gonna be a misfit. Everyone else pretty seamlessly fits into a role, which was encouraging. Will be interesting to see how minutes get divvied up - don't see how RC keeps everyone happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, pacman said:

I mean, he's good for a white guy

Pretty much...they'll keep testing him because he's young, and they'll claim he's a Euro...but in reality it's because they hate being burned by this white kid who talks a lot of trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won’t mean anything until they go on the road to DC and Donnie goes too. That’s the sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crappy first quarter. Great second quarter.

At the end of 1st Mavs down 14. At half they’re up 8.

Crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Luka and KP has some struggles and still had good games. Luka magic is clutch.

Brunson, and Delon both showed up huge. Seth came in and sparked them at the right time.

Can’t wait to see Powell with this offense.

Also super smart of Rick to bench KP late when the Pels went small and KP couldn’t take advantage of the matchup...it allowed the Pels to get close late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Drew said:

Yeah Luka and KP has some struggles and still had good games. Luka magic is clutch.

Brunson, and Delon both showed up huge. Seth came in and sparked them at the right time.

Can’t wait to see Powell with this offense.

Also super smart of Rick to bench KP late when the Pels went small and KP couldn’t take advantage of the matchup...it allowed the Pels to get close late.

Rick said KP was exhausted.  Wright has the potential to be a Patrick Beverly kind of player for this team.  I think Powell probably plays on Sunday.  Good times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Rick said KP was exhausted.  Wright has the potential to be a Patrick Beverly kind of player for this team.  I think Powell probably plays on Sunday.  Good times.

I saw Wright had a great box score off the bench but people are raving about his defense. Was he really locking down that well? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...