Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Machinator

Texas AD Chris Del Conte

7 hours ago, texifornia said:

If you want to read National Treasure Disgrace Billy Liucci's take on CDC and scheduling aggy, it's good for a laugh

CDC is obsessed!  tu is obsessed! We're not obsessed, here's 900 words and a list of ten reasons to prove it!!!!

On 5/6/2020 at 3:50 PM, Jabberwocky said:

You can keep telling yourself this over and over while we continue to evaluate our shitty conference affiliation options. It does not make things any better for anyone, and does not align with, or reconcile, the observable evidence. What would have been better is an intact Big 12 conference.

Lord, you must be aggy or cornhumper.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:22 PM, Armybrat said:

Calling him a dick & pussy in the same post seems contradictory.... besides being rude & unproductive.

Hmmm... hermaphrodite, quick call somebody

On 5/11/2020 at 9:40 PM, Steel Shank said:

all y'all get the wiener sandwich pic for being a bunch of fucksticks.

Aaaànd.... after looking at that photo, I'm going to be a fuckstick more often if that's the reward 😎

Well true to form, little Slobberoncocky is doing his little epeen neg raid.   Should be fun.  Load the jets and open fire.

30 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Should be fun

You seem like a real piece of work, man. Again, why dont you stay silent, and finger fuck the opinions of others in the shadows. Looking through your history, that seems to be all you really do. You don't ever really add anything of value to any conversation, or submit your thoughts for everyone to quietly neg like a bunch of little bitches.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

aggy or cornhumper

As for my allegiances, I do not even know how to respond to that. I grew up in Austin, and have watched every Texas game since I was about 10. I'm sorry if I am not defending the honor of Dodds in my statements, but I really do not think that is a productive exercise. I have never been a buttsniffing yes-man. I tend to think of myself as a realist instead. I apologize if it rankles your little titties to the point where you have to put a little hate face on my post.

Edited by Jabberwocky

10 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

As for my allegiances, I do not even know how to respond to that. I grew up in Austin, and have watched every Texas game since I was about 10. I'm sorry if I am not defending the honor of Dodds in my statements, but I really do not think that is a productive exercise. I have never been a buttsniffing yes-man. I tend to think of myself as a realist instead. I apologize if it rankles your little titties to the point where you have to put a little hate face on my post.

You reek of aggy to me, but whatever sort of troll you are, you definitely aren't a Longhorn.  

2 minutes ago, 3shot said:

You reek of aggy to me, but whatever sort of troll you are, you definitely aren't a Longhorn.

Who the hell are you exactly? Are you some sort of a credentialed aggy, or troll investigator? I did not troll anyone whatsoever, whatever the fuck that means. I simply stated my objective, and mostly worthless opinion on the matter. What the hell have you added to the conversation? All you did was come in and quietly finger fuck what someone else posted. The reasons for this remain mostly nebulous to this point, but it probably has something to do with you crying alone in your bed when someone attempts to perform an autopsy of the decision-making eminence of a retired athletic director.

Avatar checks the right box(es).

11 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

... I do not even know how to respond ...

All things considered, the proper response would be to shut the fuck up. 

Someone once said 

It is better to be silent and be thought an annoying cunt, than to speak and remove all doubt.

How is aggy doing in the SEC athletic academic rankings, or is that just a Vandy/Florida thing?

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Does the SEC even care enough about academics to give out awards

Uh....Yes they do.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Armybrat said:

How is aggy doing in the SEC athletic academic rankings, or is that just a Vandy/Florida thing?

Did not consider how they're now managing grades although I am sure Sharp has cooked up a plan for that too. aggie tutors could be affected by not being on campus but the athletes have been working remote since 2013.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:57 AM, Horn of Gabriel said:

Yessss!  Love my '47 brand hats.

Same!

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Wtf is that?

The educational equivalent of a Special Olympics participation medal. 

On 5/19/2020 at 4:34 PM, texifornia said:

Fellow '47 Brand loyalists, CDC has reversed one of Patterson's biggest merchandising fuckups:

Looks like new stuff is trickling in: https://www.universitycoop.com/brand/47-Brand

Hopefully they ship all that We Are Texas garbage off to poor villages in Honduras. 

5 hours ago, TornACL said:

Hopefully they ship all that We Are Texas garbage off to poor villages in Honduras. 

I was in the village of Tete, Mozambique a couple of years ago and I saw a villager wearing a UT t-shirt.  Out of curiosity I threw up the "Horns" sign.  I was met with a blank stare.

10 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

I was in the village of Tete, Mozambique a couple of years ago and I saw a villager wearing a UT t-shirt.  Out of curiosity I threw up the "Horns" sign.  I was met with a blank stare.

Careful, that might mean “something, something like South Austin’s mom” in Mozambique. 

On 5/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, TonyTexas said:

Love it!

Looks like volleyball aggy will play Horns...

On 5/22/2020 at 2:07 PM, mininghorn88 said:

You sound like J Peterman.