Mossyhorn

Baylor @ Texas, Big Monday disaster?

Just now, OU Sucks said:

Ramey is so bad.

He is. He’s the only one worse than Febres. Coleman and AJ ain’t much better. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Because our guards suck. As they always do. We are poorly coached and our guards suck. Badly. 

It was somewhat rhetorical. But you’re right. Shaka’s never met a guard he couldn’t make worse. Unless they’re playing for the other side. 

2 minutes ago, KCHorn said:

Holy Jesus boys. What the fuck is going on? Shaka done after this year hopefully?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

He won’t make it past March and shouldn’t make it past February. This is pathetic. At this point we are trending for about 13 points this half. 

Our guards are so sloppy with the ball and insist upon dribbling the life out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He won’t make it past March and shouldn’t make it past February. This is pathetic. At this point we are trending for about 13 points this half. 
Not sure I've ever seen such awful 3pt shooting in a team in all my years of watching basketball. They can't hit shots and they take those shots off the worst looks imaginable. God forbid they hit on, they just keep jacking up 3s all night.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, VinyVango said:

Our guards are so sloppy with the ball and insist upon dribbling the life out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s all coaching. These bums wouldn’t see the floor with Barnes and probably wouldn’t be on roster. 

I know it’s a home game. But we need to charter a bus tonight. Just so we can fire Smart before he gets on it. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

12 points in 15 minutes.  That's pretty good.  

Fielding Yost would not be happy!

This Baylor team is nothing special. They will get bounced in the sweet 16 or elite 8.  We just fucking suck and it’s a down year for the conference. 

Ham with a nice dunk. 

What is the significance of the bench players making the shot clock violation hand signal after the dunk? Is that a thing I don’t know about?

Shaka has no cover. 

Coleman keeps making moves in the lane after getting past a guy. There is no reason to not keep going and draw a foul. 

Talking about Big 12 defenses....

"Texas is in the top 40"

It's year 5, Shaka, and this is the best thing anybody can say about your entire tenure, you fraudlent bastard.

Loved frans comment about Texas can win if they execute on offense. When has Texas executed on offense the last 5 years?

1 minute ago, maninblack said:

WTF are we even watching? 

Shaka stealing money from the university.

Just now, BearSchlong said:

It's not like Baylor shot much better. . .

The difference is that Baylor is having an off game. Shaka is probably having his second best coaching game since he got to Texas. 

That might have been the most pathetic display of offense I’ve seen in a college game this year.  And I’ve seen most of our games, so that’s saying something.  It’s a complete fire drill.  

1 minute ago, BearSchlong said:

It's not like Baylor shot much better. . .

Shaka is dragging them down with his incompetence and beating them with it. 

Ramey sizes up his man, bounces, jukes and then . . . does utterly nothing even remotely productive. He’s the Willie Mays Hayes of basketball. 

6 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

Loved frans comment about Texas can win if they execute on offense. When has Texas executed on offense the last 5 years?

And Danny DeVito could have been really good at basketball if he hadn't been so short and fat and unathletic.