Super Tuesday - 1,357 Delegates at Stake

washparkhorn

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

What’s your thought on the anti lynching act?  

I think it addressed an issue much more widespread than doctors letting newborns die. There was also the small issue of state and local officials refusing to prosecute people for lynching their fellow citizens. 

Fitting that abortion talk is taking over this thread at this point in the evening. 

It’s what they do when they realize what they’ve always known: that both they and their cult are indefensible.
Don't ever let trumpkins ever control the narrative. 

Correct. I’m not going to argue abortion with them; I’m just going to observe that every time you hear some version of “but abortion,” that’s yet another time that Trumpkins know they are indefensible. When the issue comes up, that means they’ve lost the argument.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

I think it addressed an issue much more widespread than doctors letting newborns die. There was also the small issue of state and local officials refusing to prosecute people for lynching their fellow citizens. 

When was the last lynching not prosecuted by state and local officials?

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Link?

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s what they do when they realize what they’ve always known: that both they and their cult are indefensible.

Correct. I’m not going to argue abortion with them; I’m just going to observe that every time you hear some version of “but abortion,” that’s yet another time that Trumpkins know they are indefensible. When the issue comes up, that means they’ve lost the argument.

Trumpkins going to trumpkin. Not all Trump supporters like this. There are getables - but not this lot. They won't bother to vote in November. I liked the turnout in Texas tonight for Democrats. Just need a way to bring the party together. Repubs are nervous about Texas turning into a toss-up. Watch out for voters - make sure they stay on rolls, know where to go and offer them rides. Everyone can help in November. Make Trump work to win Texas. 

Edited by washparkhorn

1 minute ago, washparkhorn said:

Trumpkins going to trumpkin. Not all Trump supporters like this. There are getables - but not this lot. They won't bother to vote in November. I liked the turnout in Texas tonight for Democrats. Just need a way to bring the party together. Repubs are nervous about Texas turning into a toss-up. Watch out for voters - make sure they stay on roles, know where to go and offer them rides. Everyone can help in November. Make Trump work to win Texas. 

If Biden gets the nomination, its either Trump or Trump light. 

Does it matter?

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

state house seat, per the twitter triple linked. 

If they held a general election for that seat on the same day as the democratic primary for president when a repiblican primary isnt happening, then a flip to D would be guaranteed. 

However, I would still be surprised if that actually happened. I think the triple linked tweet is misinformed. 

2 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Trumpkins going to trumpkin. Not all Trump supporters like this. There are getables - but not this lot. They won't bother to vote in November. I liked the turnout in Texas tonight for Democrats. Just need a way to bring the party together. Repubs are nervous about Texas turning into a toss-up. Watch out for voters - make sure they stay on rolls, know where to go and offer them rides. Everyone can help in November. Make Trump work to win Texas. 

giphy (1).gif

1 minute ago, Irieguy said:

Not all elections are in November. 

*It was an empty seat. Heart attack got the previous guy in December. 

Okay then. The GOP just got fucked on the timing then. No way they could win today.  Damn near disenfranchisement then, IMO. 

1 minute ago, triplehorn said:

Striking numbers:

Dem Voter Turnout vs. 2016

Virginia +23%

South Carolina +21%

North Carolina +20%

Texas pacing at + 27%

Tennessee pacing at + 19%

Maine pacing at +17%

Alabama pacing at +22%

Oklahoma pacing at +16%

Colorado pacing at +12%

That is great. Stealing a page from Trump 2016. Contested nomination = higher voter engagement and enthusiasm. 

Make Trump put a lot of money into Texas. He loses Texas - he loses the nation. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

From watching the dem debates apparently this country is more racist than ever.  

Well, since roughly November of 2016, hate crimes are way up and white racists are gathering in public in numbers not seen since the 60s.  So, yeah.

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Nah. We don't need pre-clearance anymore. It's unnecessary. Racism is over.

That mistake needs correcting. We need well trained election monitors in States for November. FBI at election sites today. We need good monitors - professionals - and lawyers ready to get court orders on election day. The monitors and lawyers need to know how votes can be rigged in November. Trump is worried. Very worried. 

5 minutes ago, Royal With Cheese said:

Ashamed about what?

rewound to make sure i got it exact...

in the 50 Texas counties where the population grew by 2.5 million people (2/3 of which were black/latino) b/t 2012 and 2018...540 polling places were closed during the same period. 

people are still waiting to vote

SHAMEFUL

• Like 1

Just now, mchookem said:

in the 50 Texas counties where the population grew by 2.5 million people (2/3 of which were black/latino) b/t 2012 and 2018...540 polling places were closed during the same period. 

SHAMEFUL

It's just a coincidence. 

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

SHAMEFUL

Widespread. Happening all over in states controlled by Republicans. That and changing voting locations. Get out the vote efforts need to be overstaffed on Election Day. And Nominee will need to know if there are sufficient voting devices to keep lines down. But the general is a great time to vote early. The nominee will be the nominee. 

Interesting to see how people cope:

B-T one of his friends needs to do a wellness check or he's black out drunk off the good stuff.

David is expressing his disappointment with a weird dramatization display of repeated sarcasm like a sad middle-schooler.

The duality of Man.

Go Joe Go!

• Haha 1