Heavy 6

Hillary Clinton will never be president.

She wants to. She is putting out that she is being "pressured" to jump in, hoping there will be an outpouring of support. I don't see that happening though. Her window has closed. 

I was kidding, she’s not jumping in but I do appreciate her trolling the Trumpublicans. It’s good they still have to contingency plan for her.  It’s like Belichick putting Brady on the injury report every week for the lulz.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Rusty Shackelford said:

Still so bitter

fuck. that. bitch. would still prefer her over our current traitor president, but goddamn if she isn't awful.

22 hours ago, Rusty Shackelford said:

Still so bitter

I read it as Crazy-Like-a-Serpent-Being-Fox; if Hillary rails against Bernie, knowing how many Trump and Bernie voters hate her, she just gets that many more people out to vote for Bernie.

But seriously, naahhhh. Probably just the same shit Bill gets to hear every waking moment.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

This makes about as much sense as your last Media Bias post.

well that was just a funny video I decided to post there because its the only thread that isn't 10000% trump derangement syndrome 

No way he'd have the courage to pick her as running mate. She'd have him killed the day after the inauguration.

On 2/15/2020 at 2:28 PM, Parliament said:

No way he'd have the courage to pick her as running mate. She'd have him killed the day after the inauguration.

If this is a joke,

its pretty good. But I fear

you are serious.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion