The Boys Season 2

RPM

13 minutes ago, d2o said:

Are we sure its been 8 yrs though?   I cant see a scenario where the mom would sign off on giving him V.

We know the mom was missing for 8 years right, isn't that how long her family said she was missing?

I agree no way she signed off on giving him V, if he got it she doesn't know or it was against her will.

1 minute ago, hornbri said:

We know the mom was missing for 8 years right, isn't that how long her family said she was missing?

I agree no way she signed off on giving him V, if he got it she doesn't know or it was against her will.

Ok, I may have missed them saying she was actually missing that long.

It's not her.  Their cop friend head exploded in one of the early episodes before that chick escaped.

Could it be Kimiko? When they cut back to her watching the hearing on TV she had a pretty wicked look on her face. Maybe she was just enjoying it.

And wow Aya Cash does a good job at playing a complete nightmare bitch. I bet that’s fun.

3 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Could it be Kimiko? When they cut back to her watching the hearing on TV she had a pretty wicked look on her face. Maybe she was just enjoying it.

And wow Aya Cash does a good job at playing a complete nightmare bitch. I bet that’s fun.

I don't think so, unless she's going to turn bad guy.  The first explosion earlier this season was the groups friend, and Butcher supposedly got the guy to testify against Vaught at the hearing.  So all of the explosions so far have been to protect Vaught.

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Could you imagine being someone like Edgar, knowing about V, and not eventually taking it yourself, or giving it to your kid?  Anyone high enough up at voight, it’d have to cross their mind. 

Well expect they know their are huge potential side effects (thus the people in the voight facility). 

not exactly happy with the twist at the end there.    The head popper reveal doesnt make much sense.

and I am really REALLY surprised that Goran Visnjic was only in 4 episodes- figured when I saw him he was gonna be the long-time bad guy- especially with the parallells to the Church of Scientology.  Hes a really solid actor, and would have made a good head baddie

and yes, why the fuck didnt someone kill stormfront.  She got the extra crazy going on and now no arms or legs.... she comes back with bionics and shits getting real pretty quick.

When homelander was beating it, I first thought he fucking the corpse or living remains of stormfront. 

Becca is such a milf. Gonna miss her.

And starlight is such a weak sup. Essentially she can't win a fight without sup help. She should be able to harness more light with her power and use it more effectively. 

14 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

When homelander was beating it, I first thought he fucking the corpse or living remains of stormfront.

Immediately where my head went too. Jerking off over the city is pretty tame for his standards. 

I think may favorite part of the episode was Homelander's "damn, you crazy" expressions when Stormfront started to out-psychopath him with the white genocide talk.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm gonna miss that Nazi bitch. She was fun.
Now I'm gonna have to rewatch season 2 and keep an eye out for
tenor.gif

Oh she’s not gone. They would have killed her if she was leaving the show. She’s too much fun to kill off. They could kill off Maeve, she’s pretty boring.

I really thought they killed off Kimiko and I was pretty stunned by that. Have we seen her regenerate like that before?

I loved A Train turning SF in. “Fuck that Nazi bitch!” Yes!

Also loved Deep getting fed up with the church and going back to his old personality. Fuck Fresca.

This show does a great job of holding up a mirror to real present day America. Can’t wait for another season.
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, RPM said:

I was legit surprised to find out it was him. Haven't seen him in anything since ER. 

He, Congresswoman Neuman and Malcom Barrett (who has been on few eps as one of the writers) were all on Timeless together.   It was a great show.

I just rewatched the very first head explosion of Raynar (season 2, episode 1 50:00) and the person that should be there is not visible at that meeting.  Where was the person, or was that explained and I missed it?

Forgot about that one. I guess it will be addressed next season.

Immediately where my head went too. Jerking off over the city is pretty tame for his standards. 
I think may favorite part of the episode was Homelander's "damn, you crazy" expressions when Stormfront started to out-psychopath him with the white genocide talk.

I read that the jerkoff scene was filmed in season 1 but Amazon nixed it. They relented so it was put it in season2. Couldn’t have been fucking Stormfront since she wasn’t in season 1.