Politicians and their lackeys who need fuck off

Superhero

The Federalist Society 

I think some were named already but whoever are the Oligarchs working to end our constitutional republic. They can Fuck off into the next galaxy. They must be insane to think Trump is the answer. He is so fucking stupid, he spills out the whole plan instead of sticking to the script. They just insured unrest if he contests the outcome of the election and sends it to the Supreme Court with his new appointee. Actually, they can fuck off to infinity.

Andrew Le Grone.

"Who?", you might ask. 

He is a Nebraska state senator from a small town/suburb outside of Omaha.  He was appointed by our piece of shit governor, who was previously mentioned on this list. 

Last weekend, he sent out a flyer attacking his opponent, Jen Day.  But he is such a fucking moron that he outsourced his campaign to other morons in Florida, and they used a picture of one her volunteers in the flyer.  (This woman is also one of my wife's friends, and she doesn't need this shit.) 

Le Grone couldn't even muster an apology for attacking the wrong person, nor did he warn anyone that another set of flyers with Brooklynne's picture was coming out a couple of days later.  He's an incompetent moron, appointed to a legislative position because of his political connections instead of any of his own merit.  

He can fuck off. 

link

On 9/23/2020 at 8:46 PM, Superhero said:

In some kind of order... 

1. Trump
  2. Trump's family on the government teat
  3. Mitch McConnell
  4. Lindsey Graham
  5. Devin Nunez
  6. Nancy Pelosi
  7. Tom Perez
  8. Hillary Clinton
  9. Rand Paul
  10. Ted Cruz
  11. Kristi Noem
  12. Matt Gaetz
  13. Kevin McCarthy
  14. ...

Can you tell me why Pelosi is on this list?  Real reasons.  Not, "I think she's a bitch" or something stupid.

22 minutes ago, Tuco said:

... appointed to a legislative position because of his political connections ...

My current Texas state Rep is Dr. Greg Bonnen.  He wasn't appointed, but he ran for his first term at the time that I was active in party politics.  Greg was a fucking ghost.  I never, ever saw him appear at a single event - including district or state conventions.  Who is (was) he?  What is his character?  Who does he champion?  Fuck if I knew.  I wondered how the heck the guy got elected.  Then I learned that his brother is (was) the Texas House Speaker.  He got the money and backing of the good old boy's club to be another reliable vote for his brother in the Texas House.

20 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Can you tell me why Pelosi is on this list?  Real reasons.  Not, "I think she's a bitch" or something stupid.

She's unable to rein in the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. The same could be said of Paul Ryan as well for not being able to contain the Tea Party cancer.

Compared to Mitch McConnell, she is a saint, but they employ nearly the same obstructionist strategy, and get absolutely nothing done. The latest episode is the house and the senate not being able to compromise on a coronavirus relief bill. This is American politics at its worst - I don't get what I want, so fuck you, and if a few hundred thousands of families struggle to pay for food or get evicted, and their kids fall through the social cracks, it's the other side's fucking fault, they did it too. /bothsides

Probably not fair for singling her out, but she is the most powerful, active Democratic politician. Either get shit done or get out of the way. I'd argue that Mitch has gotten more done, but most of what he's done if evil, so I hope he burns in hell.

36 minutes ago, Superhero said:

She's unable to rein in the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. The same could be said of Paul Ryan as well for not being able to contain the Tea Party cancer.

Compared to Mitch McConnell, she is a saint, but they employ nearly the same obstructionist strategy, and get absolutely nothing done. The latest episode is the house and the senate not being able to compromise on a coronavirus relief bill. This is American politics at its worst - I don't get what I want, so fuck you, and if a few hundred thousands of families struggle to pay for food or get evicted, and their kids fall through the social cracks, it's the other side's fucking fault, they did it too. /bothsides

Probably not fair for singling her out, but she is the most powerful, active Democratic politician. Either get shit done or get out of the way. I'd argue that Mitch has gotten more done, but most of what he's done if evil, so I hope he burns in hell.

Pretty weird shit going on in your head.  

WTF does "rein in" the progressives mean?  Those are the people who have the best ideas of what our reality is and the best way forward.  You sound like you might not understand how dire the climate situation is.

The reason nothing is getting done is all McConnell. Every bit of it. Actually, he wasn't money spent, but on his donors.  Your last two lines are pretty dumb.  Sure you don't want to change them?

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

32,000 people out of 21 million in Florida. Have been vaccinated.  One of them who has been vaccinated is 40-something Marco Rubio. Meanwhile, many Florida healthcare workers have NOT been vaccinated.  FUCKING RUBIO!

Simple.  He's better than us plebs.

27 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

In all honesty, if we were a society more accustomed to horrifying violence like revolutionary France, do we think our leaders would be a bit more wary?  I don’t think I would honestly be down for such brazen violence, but shouldn’t we have much more serious consequences than “oh maybe you’ll get sued”?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

In all honesty, if we were a society more accustomed to horrifying violence like revolutionary France, do we think our leaders would be a bit more wary?  I don’t think I would honestly be down for such brazen violence, but shouldn’t we have much more serious consequences than “oh maybe you’ll get sued”?

Solitary confinement for trump and his kids and Jared along with Lindsey Graham, Marco, Cruz, McConnell, Rand Paul. Fuckwads like them deserve solitary. That’s the only thing that would make them think. Lay em in there and have em live the rest of their shit ass pathetic fuckin excuses of a life by themselves in the dark. Fuck em. Every fucking single republican outta be there. We fucked up and let W and Cheney and those fuckwads off the hook. Make an example of these cocksuckers 

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

She has a small thread on that.  I think a General Strike could be effective w/o needing violence.  However, millions of people being displaced and told to eat cake might not lead to positive outcomes.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/25/2020 at 11:00 AM, TheStoicPaisano said:

Hoover Institution

I worked there as a student back in college. At one point, I had to drive Edward Teller ("Father of the Hydrogen Bomb") to San Francisco for a speaking engagement. 

Dude scared me. Mostly because he was pretty damn old. 

Took a couple of pisses next to Milton Friedman.

AmpleEveryDragon-small.gif

I took some mail to Admiral Stockdale one day, and he was sort of sitting quietly in his chair, staring out the window.  He was  very nice man.  

Conservatives were smart, kind of funny and they did a better job of hiding the evil back then, contras notwithstanding.

14 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

She has a small thread on that.  I think a General Strike could be effective w/o needing violence.  However, millions of people being displaced and told to eat cake might not lead to positive outcomes.

Upon further reflection, some kind of revolt needs to happen.  $600 is assault on a large swath of our population.  The rich are actively and intentionally killing people at this point.  Nobody in the government is your friend.  Look at what other governments are giving to their citizenry during the pandemic.  Then look at who we give all our money.  The US is an utterly and completely failed state.  We'll be worse than Brazil very soon. 2021 isn't going to get better.