Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

It appears the Civil War has begun. Just wait until LSU gets finished with them. aggy will fucking eat it’s own. This season is going to break them all. 

And this is easily the best thread on surly for pure entertainment. It used to be the Hamm Thread. Hamm lost it. Turned in his wings. Now THIS THREAD is #1. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Bilbo Arkansas Postgame Presser

Baggins talks like Liucci writes--zero verbal pacing or discernible sentence structure. I can hardly understand a word he says, but I played it back at half speed and this is what I was able to make out:

- "SEC win" (0:15)
- "We had a good game plan." (4:35)
- "We had the right calls." (4:38)
- "We need to play more intelligently." (3:26)

I wonder how his players feel about being called out as imbeciles in the media every week.

6 hours ago, futureman said:

@texifornia how much time do you think you spend, ballpark, posting all this aggy shit?  30 minutes a day?  more?  is it that important to you?

Honestly, he can spend all day and it would make me happy. Seeing their sadness and meltdowns is probably better than heroin. After seeing them say Sam I Am, Cart McCry, etc, I want all of those tears they spew. Fuck those pussies. This is what they deserve. The best part? They MIGHT make a bowl game, and that's with FCS schools on their schedule. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

They’re going to be called aggys for the rest of their lives. Can it get any worse?

Exactly. The insult itself is no more offensive than donning the maroon and white, but the $75 million man is wasting time on vapid tautologies instead of fixing the mess he's created. That can't be lost on them, no matter how anencephalous they've proven to be.

Haynes King has got to be excited to see how Mond is playing and his interactions with Jimbo.  It seemed like in the second half Jimbo realized the only advantage his team has is when Mond runs, and he is going to run Mond into the ground the rest of the season.  It is their only hope for 7-5.

Just now, Yesh said:

Haynes King has got to be excited to see how Mond is playing and his interactions with Jimbo.  It seemed like in the second half Jimbo realized the only advantage his team has is when Mond runs, and he is going to run Mond into the ground the rest of the season.  It is their only hope for 7-5.

I think Haynes is just excited anyone still wants him after his season thus far.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Voluminous Banality said:

Bilbo Arkansas Postgame Presser

Baggins talks like Liucci writes--zero verbal pacing or discernible sentence structure. I can hardly understand a word he says, but I played it back at half speed and this is what I was able to make out:

- "SEC win" (0:15)
- "We had a good game plan." (4:35)
- "We had the right calls." (4:38)
- "We need to play more intelligently." (3:26)

I wonder how his players feel about being called out as imbeciles in the media every week.

Jimbo talks so fast he gets an hour's worth of press conference done in about 12 minutes. I don't know if he's coked up or adhd or whatever, but just listening to his rapid fire cliche barrage was starting to give me a panic attack. Maybe he thinks he gets paid by the word? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Jimbo talks so fast he gets an hour's worth of press conference done in about 12 minutes. I don't know if he's coked up or adhd or whatever, but just listening to his rapid fire cliche barrage was starting to give me a panic attack. Maybe he thinks he gets paid by the word? 

He'll be paid $75 million even if he never speaks another word. They may not get their money's worth on the field, but they'll sure as hell get it in the press room and injury reports.

18 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

He's from West Virginia, so I'm not sure the English language comes to him naturally. 

• Like 1

Siap... Tweets during arky/aggie game

Whoa A&M down to Arkansas right now? Thought we'd see a better bounce-back from the Aggies
12:21 PM · Sep 28, 2019

4MUgza_U_bigger.jpg. John Talty.  @JTalty
Arkansas should be winning this game. Haven't been impressed with Texas A&M at all this season.
12:09 PM · Sep 28, 2019·
Edited by LTtxfan