Podcast "Mail Bag" - NEED QUESTIONS FOR FMR PLAYERS WE HAVE SCHEDULED

immamac

3 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

A bunch of us should show up at 9 with a bunch of cold beer and tequila wherever they're recording. WCGW?

This is happening at some point. We also talked about live shows on campus but live shows at a local water hole will absolutely happen and soon 

• Hook 'Em 2

Incoming S&T coaching philosophies and how they differ from outgoing and what to expect. Will Sweat and Coburn remain at roughly 350 each?  

Offensive line--looks like we're looking out of state earlier and casting a larger net.  Will we be doing more of what the SEC does with recruiting and blanket the nation with fans trying to figure out what's committable and what's not or continuing to offer late, specific Texas recruits?  Who did we have a shot at that Herman buttfumbled?

Where are most of Floods recruiting bed contacts currently?  What about the other coaches?  

Is there a prototype for offensive linemen going forward?  Who would you offer now and hope to get late from 2021 and 2022?  

Defensive line--how many and who?  Who sticks, who do you think portals?   

Who are our tweeners on defense/offense and how does it shake out?  Sanders, Estelle, Dorbah, etc.

Was Kai really a standout in practices and have we seen the last of him?  Who was tearing it up in practice that didn't see the field on gameday?  

Is it too late to force portal Luke Brockermeyer?  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Adding a question for myself. 
How often will you misspell Kwiatkowski? How the fuck do you pronounce it? What nickname can we come up quickly to avoid saying it/spelling it? 

Whoa, NFL pipeline in Washington could be bigger in Texas.  Would we get to call our defense "Death Row?"  

On 1/18/2021 at 12:09 PM, Sheep Have Wool said:

Is this the greatest video you've ever seen in your entire life?

A) Yes

B) Most Definitely

C) Undoubtedly so

D) Indubitably

E) All of the Above

• Hook 'Em 2

On 1/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, Burt Macklin said:

@RGBIII @immamac please get satya in for an eeyore segment on the state of Texas football. I’m tired of just reading it. I need to actually hear the pain in his voice. 

Is it too late to make a guest appearance on the next segment? I suddenly have a lot of very strong opinions on a certain position coach hire.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Is it too late to make a guest appearance on the next segment? I suddenly have a lot of very strong opinions on a certain position coach hire.

You want to shit on Banks or Flood or Davis or PK..I mean that would be on brand

13 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Get your questions in, I’ve yet to hear some fucking wild ass shit, anything goes

I had suggested this earlier and while not a question, but every week or two do a 5-10 min recap from the past on a different topic: April & Billy, Fitlump, naoch, Hamm, Jade's chili, whalecunt, possibilities are endless.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, RGBIII said:

We are interviewing Grant Pinkerton, owner of the best BBQ joint in Houston and soon to be best in San Antonio (Pinkertons BBQ). Drop some questions for him here

Fat side up, or fat side down?

Paper, aluminum foil, or no wrap at all?

Does it really qualify as BBQ if it is done on a WSM?

What does Grant think should be done to whomever is responsible for Senator Cornyn's brisket?

Favorite tipple while smoking brisket?

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

Fat side up, or fat side down?

Paper, aluminum foil, or no wrap at all?

Does it really qualify as BBQ if it is done on a WSM?

What does Grant think should be done to whomever is responsible for Senator Cornyn's brisket?

Favorite tipple while smoking brisket?

These are fantastic

On 2/3/2021 at 6:54 AM, RGBIII said:

We are interviewing Grant Pinkerton, owner of the best BBQ joint in Houston and soon to be best in San Antonio (Pinkertons BBQ). Drop some questions for him here

"Pop quiz hotshots: no brisket for the rest of your life, or no UT national championship in any sport for the rest of your life?"

• immamac changed the title to Podcast "Mail Bag" - NEED QUESTIONS FOR FMR PLAYERS WE HAVE SCHEDULED
  • immamac unpinned this topic