Random thoughts that don't warrant a thread

GSU&UT

Earlier today, I saw a coworker go into the men's room with an umbrella. Now, I understand that he was almost certainly just going to go out to lunch in the rain after taking a leak, but I found it very hard to put aside (and stop internally giggling about) the absurd possibility that he was actually planning on pissing all over the place and just didn't want to get any on himself. 

• Like 1

Getting ready to game day at the stadium, had to take the dogs for their morning walk a little earlier than normal.

One of them got sprayed by a skunk, so I'm dealing with that now. Just finished the first soaking either the peroxide/baking soda/dish soap....waiting to rinse it off.

5am & today already sucks

I was walking past a corner booth at the farmer's market today, where there was nobody around but a juvenile delinquent, tending his family's wares, and a sign out front that read:  "Duck, eggs." And I thought, "That's really pretty irritating, putting in a superfluous comma like that." 

And then, it hit me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, F250 said:

Today I was contemplating whether I like titties or ass more than thought that as a man over 40 years old I should have figured this out already.

This is one of those rare questions in which the correct answer depends on which of the choices you happen to be confronted with at the particular moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Today I was contemplating whether I like titties or ass more than thought that as a man over 40 years old I should have figured this out already.

I found my answer when i realized i have more flexibility if a girl has smaller boobs, but i cannot handle a small/flat bottom.  So ass for me. 

• Like 2

That time of year (almost) when I find myself looking at signage or print or ads or whatnot that say, "Yoga/Pilates" and all I see is "Yoga/Pants"  

Golden age of ass gentlemen, a golden age. 

On 10/2/2019 at 2:32 PM, DaysOff said:
On 10/2/2019 at 1:44 PM, WhatTheBuck said:
Mrs. is pronounced missus (sounds like "misses").
Ms. is pronounced mizz. 
Miss is pronounced miss. 

All of us childrens from the 70s and 80s that had the single women's lib teachers, " it's mizzzzzzz".

To be fair, it was also a simplifier for politeness sake. You don't know whether a woman is married or not? You call her "Ms." That way, she can yell at you for not calling her "Dr." because you're supposed to be psychic and know that she has a fucking PhD. Sexist pig.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:12 AM, After irth said:

My new house is twice the size of the old one. I get a helluva lot more exercise just trying to find my fuckin’ coffee cup. 

Every damn day.....

I have that same problem.  It is a scavenger hunt when I can't find my glasses.  First world problem all over the place over here.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rimbo said:

Whenever you use a towel at someone else's house's bathroom, there is a non-zero chance you're putting your hands where someone else's ballsack has been.

What do you think happens when you use a hotel towel, remote control, or even the desk chair.