Jump to content
Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Machinator

Fuck you Chip Brown!!!!

Recommended Posts

On 6/6/2018 at 8:37 PM, RowdyVic said:

Til Gabriel blows his horn..468ed4697c8771717336c6fb774d439d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
 

This needs reposting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to officially start a banner fund. Chip Brown needs to go. I’m so tired of his anti-Texas narratives hit pieces and questions. 

How much do we need? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think of Brett McMurphy just now reiterating that in 40+ years, he has never revealed or compromised a source at any time, for any reason.  Sure it's just sports reporting, but I like that kind of integrity.  That the guy sticks to the truth and holds himself to a higher standard, even when nobody is listening.  

Then I think of Chip Brown.  Guy ran with a story about Dodds sleeping with an Asst./Assoc. AD because the bottom-level source agreed it was true when Chip asked him about it as they were exchanging key-bumps at a nearby watering hole.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Then I think of Chip Brown.  Guy ran with a story about Dodds sleeping with an Asst./Assoc. AD because the bottom-level source agreed it was true when Chip asked him about it as they were exchanging key-bumps at a nearby watering hole. digging keys out a fishbowl.

Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I would like to officially start a banner fund. Chip Brown needs to go. I’m so tired of his anti-Texas narratives hit pieces and questions. 

How much do we need? 

Thanks for asking. As far I can best determine, a sky banner flight costs roughly $450.00. That's $350, plus a $100 "set-up" fee. Also, you then need to create a banner which would probably cost in the neighborhood of $350. We may be able to get the banner printed for less, since this qualifies as public service.  

https://www.flysigns.com/aerial-advertising-campaigns.php

FU_CHIP_BROWN.jpg

As it turns out, skywriting is considerably more expensive,  with flights averaging around $3,500! It is a really powerful medium, as our brave Navy aviators recently demonstrated. Sadly, they got in a heap of trouble from the humorless bureaucrat types who ruin everything remotely fun. 

Navy_Raunchy_Skywriting_1217a.jpg  

Edited by TreatyOak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 8:19 PM, Stunns38 said:

d1e589230051088284a5fd9c6c60a118.png

 

Wtf, lulz

 

That's quite an interesting business profile of the dentist...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think of Brett McMurphy just now reiterating that in 40+ years, he has never revealed or compromised a source at any time, for any reason.  Sure it's just sports reporting, but I like that kind of integrity.  That the guy sticks to the truth and holds himself to a higher standard, even when nobody is listening.  
Then I think of Chip Brown.  Guy ran with a story about Dodds sleeping with an Asst./Assoc. AD because the bottom-level source agreed it was true when Chip asked him about it as they were exchanging key-bumps at a nearby watering hole.  
9ff4f67443f2ce978e8f94fe4217662b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2018 at 4:43 PM, TreatyOak said:

Thanks for asking. As far I can best determine, a sky banner flight costs roughly $450.00. That's $350, plus a $100 "set-up" fee. Also, you then need to create a banner which would probably cost in the neighborhood of $350. We may be able to get the banner printed for less, since this qualifies as public service.  

https://www.flysigns.com/aerial-advertising-campaigns.php

FU_CHIP_BROWN.jpg

As it turns out, skywriting is considerably more expensive,  with flights averaging around $3,500! It is a really powerful medium, as our brave Navy aviators recently demonstrated. Sadly, they got in a heap of trouble from the humorless bureaucrat types who ruin everything remotely fun. 

Navy_Raunchy_Skywriting_1217a.jpg  

I still think that looks like the Arby's hat.  Incredible flight skills though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Summa y'all headed to Sugar Bowl need to get together in bars and at the game and see if you can get a chant started FCB! FCB! FCB!

Gonna confuse your fellow patrons, thinking it's SEC! SEC! SEC! - gotta have some signs to hold up to correct those confusados. Should be at least one talking head smirking if y'all can get it going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Summa y'all headed to Sugar Bowl need to get together in bars and at the game and see if you can get a chant started FCB! FCB! FCB!

Gonna confuse your fellow patrons, thinking it's SEC! SEC! SEC! - gotta have some signs to hold up to correct those confusados. Should be at least one talking head smirking if y'all can get it going.

On the sign at Sugar Bowl include Surly & FCB...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL @ Chip's reply

Let's see if Casey is on campus by Sunday. I'm told Casey was upset he didn't get to tell the coaches who were recruiting him about his decision before it got out. Just a little patience here ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surly Horns FCB Year in Review

Thanks to the good work of our intrepid posters, we've had a great kick-off campaign, as evidenced by this morning's FCB search results.

However, I dream for the day when our hard work dominates the first page of ANY Chip Brown Google search. Regardless, my thanks and congrats go to all of my brothers for your perseverance and fighting spirit. KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE! FCB! ( I do quite admire the "Fish and Chips tonight? Fuck that, we want goldfish," meme.)

Fuck-Chip-Brown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 7:31 PM, Walden Ponderer said:

Carly Rae Jepson couldn't have done it better. 

ArkZ.gif

At least she has a nice ass.

As opposed to Chip, who IS an ass.

Edited by TrashMaster G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...