Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, nnm said:

What am I missing on the maple shortbread bars?  Where's the lulz?

Not sure because it didn't make me lulz as much as cock my head, but the recipe starts off as "Shortly after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001..." That's certainly an odd time to find inspiration for a new desert recipe.

As of right now, if you enter "Houston, TX" in Google Maps, this is the picture that pops up:

http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipPKzKCreBdKLn0-0XtqXqSU-tt6Iv9sylv4MhrV=w408-h278-k-no

"Houston is the new Austin!"

Edit:  Looks like it has been that way for awhile.  Good job, good effort.

Edited by clapclapclap

On 1/13/2020 at 3:14 PM, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Saw this big guy on a tiny bike on Brodie.  Took him forever to fill that little tank a few drips at a time.  Rode off like Evil Knievel. 

spacer.png

Somewhere there's a monkey with a football that just got a bright idea.

So, I don't usually deal with our logistics department, but I had to look up the status of a shipment that's stuck on a long haul carrier. When I went to the carrier's tracking page, I got a little distracted by some of the displays that evidently mean something to someone somewhere. I dunno, I just suspect it may have something to do with why our delivery is late....

JB Hunt.JPG

• Like 2

Your joke or the joke in the movie? The story I read on the making of The Big Lebowski is that the script called for a marmont. They could only find a ferret so they said fuck it and went with the ferret and just kept the script without changing it to a ferret. It wasn’t intended as a joke.

2 minutes ago, HouTex said:

Your joke or the joke in the movie? The story I read on the making of The Big Lebowski is that the script called for a marmont. They could only find a ferret so they said fuck it and went with the ferret and just kept the script without changing it to a ferret. It wasn’t intended as a joke.

I always took it as a joke in the movie.  Lebowski is stoned in tub and can't find the right name in his brain.

You know one of those subtle layers of comedy in that movie that only the people who wear a bathrobe and jellies to a midnight showing get...

(I haven't done that but I really laughed the first time I ran into a line up of "dudes" in jellies and a bathrobe waiting outside a theater)