Tell me about the University of Southern California

Zavala

15 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Yeah, but for how long?   3, maybe 4 years?  That's about long it takes to develop a scandal or two.   Or heart issues.

But that will be roughly two playoff appearances which is better than a Vegas Bowl or staying home with Helton.  

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Lulz, a fucking shitstain aggy sheep fucker trying to take the high road? Cart McCoy? Fuck you.

So because some pathetic losers said some stupid shit a decade ago, I can't call someone out for seemingly striving to be every bit as pathetic? Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the education.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

So because some pathetic losers said some stupid shit a decade ago, I can't call someone out for seemingly striving to be every bit as pathetic? Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the education.

No problem. Texas has been giving aggy an education for well over 100 years. Go back to texaggy. 

• Like 1

USC Athletic Director Lynn Swann Resigns

By EMILY CARON 

September 09, 2019

USC athletic director Lynn Swann has resigned effective immediately, University President Carol Folt announced in an email. Special advisor to the president Dave Roberts will serve as the school's interim AD as a permanent replacement is found.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/09/09/usc-athletic-director-lynn-swann-resigns

Rumors of USC tying him to the admissions scandal.

1 minute ago, 66BUFF said:

Petros Papadakis...get him off the air.

I like Petros.

...on the radio.  At games, he can fuck right off.

He's also pretty much the only dude with USC ties willing to call out USC for their incestuous habits and willingness to let their huge money donor that owns Public Storage or some shit dictate hires up to the AD level.