Born Burnt

Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

11 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Doesn’t he have be holding or wearing the camera for it to be POV?

He put the go pro in his mouth and held in between his teeth for the 10-minute paddle of doom.

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Wait. Those aren't for picking your teeth? And.... Why do I have this cough?

I see you're a proponent of the "Why not both?" theory.  We'll have our eye on you...

On 2/10/2020 at 7:27 AM, crash_davis said:

Ents are going to war.

Now now... let's not be hasty.

21 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

WTF is happening here?  Where is this, so I can never go?

Saturated ground after heavy rain loosening the root balls of the trees so that the wind can blow them down, balls and all.  Timber!

9 hours ago, Elvis said:

Saturated ground after heavy rain loosening the root balls of the trees so that the wind can blow them down, balls and all.  Timber!

are you saying the ground is doing it deliberately?

2 hours ago, squib said:

spacer.png

Ah yes, treat your cherished family pet to a meal that will remind them of when they once roamed the lonely garbage-strewn alleys, scouring the urine filled gutters for a diseased bird carcass.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:05 PM, smuggs said:

I like that the article clarifies that this was a "hot diarrhea" attack. Way more serious than your run-of-the-mill room temperature diarrhea attack.

What a shitty thing to do...

10 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Fuck her.  I hope she got charged with assault and battery.

he clearly wasn’t. 

holy shit.

To add a bit of context to this. This is a sorting station for one of the many Chinese logistics companies the day after 11.11.

November the 11th is known as Singles Day and is a supposed 'anti-Valentines'. People go onto the online shopping platforms TaoBao, JingDong, SuNing etc. and buy a staggering amount of stuff. It has broken its own records for largest amount of money spent in the first hour of a day and in a single day by the general public for years.

The normal two to three day shipping across China turns into five or six days because so much stuff is bought.

I saw that. It looks pretty fake. Vid would've been better if those dudes then proceeded to run a train on her. But I guess outside of Baylor and tosu, that's frowned upon.

12 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Another witness described the GT-R driver's reaction. "I went over to help the guy in the white car, because the car had a lot of smoke, and I thought it was going to blow,” Tony Peart said. “He came out unscathed, and he was kissing the floor.

Thats a shame that he wasnt killed.  

Look at the front of the engine, that's crewmembers in the open door.  They eventually made it to shore and the hospital.  Happened today in KY.  (No need to watch the whole thing, it wasn't resolved before the vid cut off.)

Edited by clapclapclap