Week 2 Gameday

UTEX_ME

Just now, mdleast said:

While the CGD song has always been terrible and irritainment for me, this year’s version (with seemingly even MORE people thrown into the mix clamoring for mic time) seems even worse than usual.

True, but at least they replaced the screeching thunder thighs chick with a hot blonde.

11 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I am walking my dog around the Rose Bowl listening to ESPNU on Sirius. Holy shit that Helinski/Manziel piece was a gut punch. I don't know how I would move forward if one of my kids took their own life. I'm crushed by that.

I don't even have kids but that's one of the saddest segments I've ever seen. Damn.

55 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

"Jesse Colter still likes fat girls" 

26 minutes ago, Jack Wilson said:

What does that even mean?

I think it's got something to do with Waylon Jennings.  

I haven't got it all figured out yet.  But somebody is gonna get their ass kicked.

Just now, A’Dam Psycho said:

Why has CG been to aggyland so much since they’ve joined the SEC? Last time I remember them being there prior was when Blow U played them in like 04.

It's mainly they've now been playing #1 Bama and now #2 clemson. Believe me it's not aggy they are going to see. 

• immamac unfeatured this topic