If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Fascinating Corby segment with Dallas native/resident Victor Vescovo.  Dude has climbed the highest peaks in every continent, trekked to both poles, and has taken his custom submersible to the deepest depth in every ocean.  Not to mention his education and career achievements.

Made me feel pretty inadequate.

31 minutes ago, mdleast said:

I thought we all didn’t listen to Corby because he speaks of Sooners far too much for our liking

That's normally the case. Radio was on the little Ticket when I hopped in and the guy was telling a helluva story.

On 10/3/2019 at 12:08 AM, LonghornSean said:

I think Stoops has been on three times in the last few months, once with each show (save Norm and D). Is the XFL paying to have him on?

3 different "reasons" to be on IIRC

• Musers was XFL
  • BaD was his book i think?
  • Hardline was Texas/OU softball game

That said, I assume the XFL will have him on somewhat often somewhere once they start kicking it into high gear and I don't know if there is a softer landing spot for that than the Hardline

2 hours ago, coachkiss said:

Dan just texted and said the segment about him visiting our booth will be on at 1:55pm.  I have no idea what angle they are using.  There is enough material to paint us in several different lights.

you’re like a sweetheart, a very nice guy. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

that segment is terrible anyway. 

Not even close to terrible.  And they do 2 picking segments...one with Corby/Donovan/Jub and one with Chappy/Computer/Kid.

The only segment that really sucks on BaD Radio is Homer Call IMO.  Some are good, but most are just meh, imo...

4 hours ago, Drew said:

Not even close to terrible.  And they do 2 picking segments...one with Corby/Donovan/Jub and one with Chappy/Computer/Kid.

The only segment that really sucks on BaD Radio is Homer Call IMO.  Some are good, but most are just meh, imo...

just go ahead and add this to your litany of shit-awful takes. 

2 hours ago, futureman said:

junior miller on baker mayfield, this morning:

“you can make an argument he put up one of the five greatest college football careers ever for a quarterback.”

You can also make the argument that Junior Miller, Corby, and Danny are arguably three of the most overrated radio dick-munchers across the entire state.

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

Due to elevated mercury levels you aren't recommended to eat more than 12 ounces of salmon a week. Sounds like Dan is eating aprox 40 or more ounces a week every week. That much mercury intake completely negates any positive effects of eating fish for lunch. 

so tweet him

22 minutes ago, Ths71 said:

How come they have fake Mac Brown, fake Bevo, fake McConaughey but no fake Switzer, Kyler, Stoops, etc?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because all of those are typically funny. Junior used to do a fake Switzer and Jub would do a fake Stoops. The difference is Gordo probably has no interest in doing any OU characters. Does anyone even know what the OU mascot is? Or even care? The Fake Sooner Schooner isn't a compelling character. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1