If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

Yes, the late nights are really good.  But you have to be careful because they (Bob and Norm) will hijack it with a sports post game segment.  But no Rangers game the next two nights means no impromptu Diamond Talk.

1 hour ago, NOMAAA said:

dont mind the post game sports talk.

No Mavs/Stars playoff games to worry about though. And seems like just everything else is wrapped up and headed to conference finals. There's not much to talk about. Plus, the Rangers blow goats.

1 hour ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Fewer late night calls from V1s please. What a beating

I got my wife -- then GF -- to call in on "Ladies Night" a few years ago when we were sitting around getting fucked up on wine. Corby recognized her voice. Good times.

• Like 1

I’m gonna be very surprised if they actually stay up all night like that. Kinda like when you were a kid at sleepovers and everyone’s big plan was to stay up all night. Also, if they stay up that late tonight, they’re gonna crash extra special early tomorrow night.

53 minutes ago, mdleast said:

I’m gonna be very surprised if they actually stay up all night like that. Kinda like when you were a kid at sleepovers and everyone’s big plan was to stay up all night. Also, if they stay up that late tonight, they’re gonna crash extra special early tomorrow night.

yeah if they go late tonight I’m betting they’ll crap out early tomorrow.  strongly considering an excursion into the deep night ticket.