Texas Tech @ Texas series

Machinator

32 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Lots to work on, but a lot easier when you're building off a series win.

Pierce has this team playing at a really high level considering its talent level, especially without Hamitlon and Petrinsky. We’ve won 2 series against top 10 teams out of 3 and I’d argue we’re probably the least talent team out of all 4. There’s a ceiling on this year’s team due to talent but I’m encouraged by the level pierce has them playing at so far. 

I went to the game with the fam. Great day for baseball. Lots of tceh fans there.

1) I felt like we won with duct tape and Elmer’s glue. Oh well, a win is a win.

2) Hibbler had 2 hits today and was a surprise. I thought Whelan looked the best of the 15 pitchers we threw.

3) I saw DDA after the game. He is shorter than me and I’m a manlet.

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Feels like they stole 2 games and the series, with clutch pitching and juuuuuuust enough hitting. 

Thrilled to see Horns win 2 🤘

Two less errors by Tech or just a couple of key hits, and Red Raiders could have gone home with 3 Wins vs only 1Win.

2 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

We have as many quality arms as anybody.  We do not have great defense or any special bats. 

Holding breath about warren 

Our D is good, not great. Losing Hamilton hurt the middle but that play -relay - put out at Home was a thing of beauty. 

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Like 1