2nd Round: Raptors vs. Sixers

BigOrange1

2nd Round: Sixers vs. Raptors  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Raptors
    • 76ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2019 at 11:45 PM

On 5/10/2019 at 4:24 PM, NowThis said:

Jimmy Butler is different on the road vs TOR

3 home games FG% :   60, 50, 50

3 road TOR FG% :  33, 41, 37 

unless he can shoot better, TOR wins game 7. 

Jimmy Butler 4-13 in Game 7, on the road. 31%, TOR wins 

What a game.  Kawhi's clutch play this game and overall play in the playoffs show he is clearly trying to take up a post-LeBron mantle in trying to be the best player in the NBA along with guys like Giannis, etc.  I thought some of Toronto's other players actually played too tight/nervous at times which made Kawhi more impressive to me for that game because other than Ibaka (huge game) I thought the nerves were hitting them.  I also really wonder about some of the coaching Philly received during Game 7, I was baffled by some of their possessions especially late in the game.  Even so, what a series overall!  

5 hours ago, UTDD said:

What a game.  Kawhi's clutch play this game and overall play in the playoffs show he is clearly trying to take up a post-LeBron mantle in trying to be the best player in the NBA along with guys like Giannis, etc.  I thought some of Toronto's other players actually played too tight/nervous at times which made Kawhi more impressive to me for that game because other than Ibaka (huge game) I thought the nerves were hitting them.  I also really wonder about some of the coaching Philly received during Game 7, I was baffled by some of their possessions especially late in the game.  Even so, what a series overall!  

Embiid not getting a single catch in the post over the last 1+ possessions is utterly ridiculous.    Every possession he was 25ft from the basket.   Just stupid.   

1 hour ago, d2o said:

Him crying like a bitch was great though.    I don't have an issue with guys crying but with all the shit he talks about how great he is his tears were so sweet.

Crying because you won, ok

Crying because you lost but gave it your all, ok

Crying because you talk shit, stunk it up the entire series, and had the game winner shot in your face....major lulz