Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

3 minutes ago, satyanash said:

I saw the same picture. I suspect (hope) that his playing weight come fall will be lower.

Regardless, McKnight should cut it down / build him back up in the off-season. I just don't see what there is to be excited about him having already shot up to 260 in mid-February, from a playing weight of 240 lbs as a junior last December.

What the fuck are you talking about?

satyanash prefers physically sculpted 17-year-olds who have refined their diets and weight-lifting techniques to reach their maximum physical peak before their senior year of high school starts.

You know, because that would be fantastic for the college that signs them. Really good from a prospect perspective.

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

I’m not on-board with going after Preston Stone unless he somehow changes his name. Preston is too boarding school. Stone doesn’t have any pizazzz. Preston Stone is too repetitive. No Heisman in his future. Fix it. Fix it now.

Change it to Stone Preston and it's a whole different ball game.

Edited by RandomIdoit

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

There is a 98% chance Evans take this all the way to NSD2.

Be smarter than this.

I was kidding, man. I don't expect Evans to announce until NSD1 at the very least, and probably like you said NSD2.

I only said it because of the LotusHorn bs. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana

3 hours ago, futureman said:

lulz.  I played at highland park and I love the team but finn corwin is just another overachiever who is white as a sheet and runs a 4.7 forty at 160 lbs.  carbon copy of what HP has had for decades.  he could probably play in the ivy league.  writing about him on a recruiting website is fucking comical.  

At least he’ll need no adjustment to practicing in a bubble. 

Super K:

Still checking on who [the shh] is.

I know Mookie Cooper is on campus. Checked with people close to him and they say it is not him. But they are not currently with him.

Going into it though I was told Mookie still wanted to take visits.

Also, Willie Tyler has not made it to campus just yet. He’s expected to fly in around 3:00 PM.

I’ll update if/when I found out more.