Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

If Milton's interest in Texas puts heat on Evans to commit to Texas sooner, then it's a win. 

You take Milton no matter what if he wants to commit.  We can't be left empty handed like last class holding out hope for someone who wont commit until NSD1.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Do you really think Milton is going to move his timeline based on one great visit to Texas? This is about locking in an OV with him down the line.

No. 

Look I just want to avoid another Cain gut punch. I'm agnostic to how that happens. If Texas signs Robinson, Milton, McClellan or Evans, I'll be happy. 

11 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Do you honestly believe Evans and Milton will sign with the same school? 

No. But that wasnt the point. The point is Milton can commit and it wont change how Evans feels and operates. Milton can return home and say or tweet nothing for a month and it wont make a difference to Evans. 

Every 5 star RB in the country can commit to Texas and it wont mean shit to Evans. 

• Like 1

All top RBs obviously are freaks of nature. But on tape, Milton shows an extra-rare skill set. I don’t know the competition level, but that guy just laughs at defenders. He has a breakaway gear you just don’t see. 

Edited by Gut Wagon

3 minutes ago, Sundancekid said:

We could sign two 5 star running backs. We’ve done it before with Malcom Brown and Johnathon Gray. I’m not saying it’s likely but we go 11-3, 12-2or better and things can fall in place.

Well... one was a defensive tackle. But never mind that. 

And Malcolm was in a different class 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

All top RBs obviously are freaks of nature. But on tape, Milton shows an extra-rare skill set. I don’t know the competition level, but that guy just laughs at defenders. He has a breakaway gear you just don’t see. 

Baizer and Cook compared Milton to Chris Warren during their podcast. Be better guys. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

4 minutes ago, Sundancekid said:

We could sign two 5 star running backs. We’ve done it before with Malcom Brown and Johnathon Gray. I’m not saying it’s likely but we go 11-3, 12-2or better and things can fall in place.

*Malcolm Brown. And they were signed in successive classes.

But otherwise,

Image result for I like the cut of your jib

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Baizer and Cook compared Milton to Chris Warren during their podcast. Be better guys. 

Yeesh. That’s an impressively terrible comp if that’s what they actually said. Those two are not much alike at all. Milton has way better agility. Like, it’s not even close.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Being like Hitler isn't a bad thing if you're willing to be nice to Poland and the Jews.

Pos rep. I like the cut of your jib on this one. Sassy Tex should make an appearance on here more often. 

• Like 1