Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

Fisher is pretty much full for 2019, so he’s going to load up and push these 2020 guys. 

While we try to fill our 2019 class with 10 more projects and spend all our time trying to make a bowl, Jimbo will be sitting back capitalizing on this “almost win” against Clemson. 

23 minutes ago, texifornia said:

10 years of garbage from UT and initially promising aggy seasons ending in train wrecks. If the pattern changes this year then fuck it, I'm wrong.

It will change for at least the 2019 class, Herman got a first year bump, and so will Jimbo.

After that, it’s not even really about aggy anymore, it’s about us, we are in a shit position. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, RadiologyHorn said:

Agree with @texifornia

this is aggy rollercoaster101

does everyone realize we won today and they lost? So much doom and gloom. You guys are going to feel silly come October

I don't want to say I'm really optimistic here. Just that aggy did what we did against USC last year - played up in an emotional game against a really good team while we farted around in a low-attendance, low-energy snoozefest. People are acting like they turned into Bama just because Mond didn't have six interceptions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I don't want to say I'm really optimistic here. Just that aggy did what we did against USC last year - played up in an emotional game against a really good team while we farted around in a low-attendance, low-energy snoozefest. People are acting like they turned into Bama just because Mond didn't have six interceptions.

Clemson is much better than the overrated USC team we played.

• Fuck You 2

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

You mean the Rose Bowl winning team that finished #3 in the country?  Dude, things suck for Texas right now and I'm as pissed as you are, but don't act like SC was just Colorado with better uniforms.

No we played the 11-3 USC that got its ass beat by OSU in the cotton bowl and finished ranked 12.

Edited by Not a Sock
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

49 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Lol I totally looked at the wrong year's schedule. Hooray for drinking . Still was a pretty good team though. And on that note, buenas noches y'all. Texas won! Hooraaaaaay

It’s gonna be a long year for all of us, but I think it’s gonna be even longer for you Tex.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, texifornia said:

I'm as down as anyone on Herman and all this but damn it's like it's y'alls first time on the rollercoaster. 

rollercoaster definitely has time to reach its apex for the 2020 guys. the problem is i'm pretty certain demas and shepherd are going to end up at the same school considering how tight they are. so if shepherd flips that might end the potential for a rollercoaster with demas. 

demas, hornsby, and green are three guys in houston who will be in shepherd's ear going forward.

50 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

rollercoaster definitely has time to reach its apex for the 2020 guys. the problem is i'm pretty certain demas and shepherd are going to end up at the same school considering how tight they are. so if shepherd flips that might end the potential for a rollercoaster with demas. 

demas, hornsby, and green are three guys in houston who will be in shepherd's ear going forward.

Demas, Hornsby and Evans have all talked a lot about playing together. 

Ive been saying for a while that Evans is our most important recruit since Vince because of his incredible skill level but he is even more important because of the above trio. That’s three top 20 players in the state that all want to play together.

I see some people say we need to focus OOS. Fuck that. We are THE University of Texas. They are aggy. They don’t wirts bullshit. This is our state. We’re not going anywhere.

• Fuck You 4

11 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Ive been saying for a while that Evans is our most important recruit since Vince because of his incredible skill level but he is even more important because of the above trio. That’s three top 20 players in the state that all want to play together.

I see some people say we need to focus OOS. Fuck that. We are THE University of Texas. They are aggy. They don’t wirts bullshit. This is our state. We’re not going anywhere.

since around august 8th?

Fuck off Aggy troll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Tree Fidy said:

Fuck off Aggy troll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a quote from Hamm from Demas:

“Just like I told every coach after I committed, just because I’m committed to Texas A&M, I could still decommit and go somewhere else,” he said. “Don’t be thinking just because I committed that you got me. They just have to keep doing what they’ve been doing.”

kid is not committed at all, once that aggy rollercoaster drops off, we beat usc it’s game on

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1