Houston @ Oklahoma 6:30PM ABC

Constant

Just now, Zavala said:

Yeah the big problem is that the big12 officials refuse to call it. I'm cool with it this year, I think our defenders are athletic enough to make it obvious or just disengage/blow up the blowU line anyway.

they count on the fact that there will be a couple a game but never on the same drive and if they can overcome it they are good for a few more drives.  it drove me nuts during Mack Brown years that our defenders would never wave their arms or call attention to it.  fuck that, you have to make the ref look at it and make a decision.  Herman thinks differently than Brown. the officiating of the game has changed. you need to adapt.  It gave me hope when Herman was bitching about the PI last yera and saying our guys need to call attention to it and do something to make it obvious.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

So, basically OU can call anything in the playbook and it will work.  Riley is really good, but UH is not even putting up a fight.

well UH was a team with a bad defense and good offense

so they solved that issue by firing a coach that averaged 8 wins and hiring a coach that averages 8 wins and does not give a fuck about defense