Houston @ Oklahoma 6:30PM ABC

Constant

Oklahoma continues to teach their blockers to engage the defender by grabbing the outside of the shoulder pads. They should be called for holding 50 times per game. 

I will never understand why conference opponents don't beat this to death in the media and to the conference office. It's one reason they suck in the postseason compared to their conference games. Other league's crews don't let them get away with it as much. 

Edited by Huckleberry

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

Is it crazy to think that Texas's defense is light years faster than Houston's? The way Hurts is running, I think our defenders can limit him to short gains.

Are you questioning if we're better than Cougar bumfuck High?

If so, yes. Yes we are.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Oklahoma continues to teach their blockers to engage the defender by grabbing the outside of the shoulder pads. They should be called for holding 50 times per game. 

I'm just glad we have a coach that is willing to play the game just like OU has for 15 years +.    they aren't going to call it so do it.

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

Is it crazy to think that Texas's defense is light years faster than Houston's? The way Hurts is running, I think our defenders can limit him to short gains.

He reminds me of Sam. When he runs he doesn't look fast or even quick, but the dude makes you miss. Texas will be fine because they see Sam daily, but it will be interesting to see.