Below Deck

RPM

Marcos should be able to parlay this season into a bigger job whatever that is. Would love to see him on Top Chef. He deals with pressure, time, lack of resource, and finicky guests with finesse and grace. I think he’s the best chef they’ve had on any of the seasons.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Marcos should be able to parlay this season into a bigger job whatever that is. Would love to see him on Top Chef. He deals with pressure, time, lack of resource, and finicky guests with finesse and grace. I think he’s the best chef they’ve had on any of the seasons.

He owns a restaurant in LA and isn’t returning to BD because it’s taken off. 

Gary is a bit of a dirt bag, but him and Colin keeping level heads and handling the anchor situation quickly was fun to watch. 

I told my wife they did a great job taking the situation in hand during the night and then with the anchor chain. I said that stupid Eddie would have taken out four or five boats and probably sunk the P3 during that.

To get a huge tip on a charter that didn’t go anywhere says a lot for the guests, but much for this crew.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

I believe Ashley might murder the new stew and Gary on the finale next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's gonna be great.  I also think it could be Daisy he hooks up with.

Speaking of finale, usually theres a new season right on the tail, but I haven't seen anything for the other 2 series as far as a new season.

32 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I haven't seen anything for the other 2 series as far as a new season.

Captain Lee probably had another health scare, and Sandy was involved in a serious scissoring accident with Malia. 

It's gonna be great.  I also think it could be Daisy he hooks up with.
Speaking of finale, usually theres a new season right on the tail, but I haven't seen anything for the other 2 series as far as a new season.

Maybe it’s a manage, since Daisy is buds with new stew. Maybe Ashley shows off her buttplug skills to the charter in the crew talent show…
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

It will probably be Down Under. It should have wrapped up on whatever stream it was on.

54 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Next week's EP title is

Hide contents

All Roads Lead To Gaisy

And IIRC Lee isn't doing the next OG BD season and Sandy is doing it and Med.

Think I heard Lee had to go to the hospital and they brought Sandy in to finish it.

7 minutes ago, Deej said:

Either way, it probably help explains why Eddie is no longer part of Below Deck.  

Thought he got cut for bitching about low pay from Bravo compared to their other reality shows.

15 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Next week's EP title is

Reveal hidden contents

All Roads Lead To Gaisy

And IIRC Lee isn't doing the next OG BD season and Sandy is doing it and Med. So add that to the unwatchable series. 

@TonyTexas is the one who I first saw recommended Sailing Yacht as the best of the entire series and he is 100% correct.

After seeing this group of folks be competent, funny, (overall) work their ass off and be professional idk if I can go back to the bullshit that is the OG show or Med. Who are all these people who love Sandy?!? I don't get it.

14 hours ago, RPM said:

Thought he got cut for bitching about low pay from Bravo compared to their other reality shows.

I think that was after the fact - but in the same interview I think he said he would love to come back for a future season?

11 hours ago, Deej said:

So, the couple who got married this week got married a year ago. This show is so scripted. Fuck them for putting Marcos through all that. 

know lots of folks who did this - got married during COVID but had the actual ceremony months to years later.

So now they have had two weddings during COVID. 

It's your second wedding, and if you have special dietary needs that require a chef with no help, who is working in a small ship galley, to bake a gluten-free, dairy-free wedding cake, then fucking order the cake when you book your charter and have it delivered to the boat. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So now they have had two weddings during COVID. 
It's your second wedding, and if you have special dietary needs that require a chef with no help, who is working in a small ship galley, to bake a gluten-free, dairy-free wedding cake, then fucking order the cake when you book your charter and have it delivered to the boat. 

I agree on ordering the cake but that would have been the booking agency and Daisy’s job to order. I believe guests fill out a preference sheet when they book and don’t believe the boat doesn’t see the sheets first at the preference meeting. Too much party things each charter with disco, ‘20’s, etc themes to carry all that on board.

Marcos might have wanted to show his chops on that set of dietary needs; it’s good for biz in LA. Of course he made it look awful; he can probably make that cake in his sleep. The bottom layer might have been cardboard.

You can make a decent gluten free cake and you can make a decent vegan cake, but try making one without eggs, dairy or flour and see how well it turns out.

If you’re one who only eats that way then your used to a shitty cake. Marcos can find recipes on Pinterest. It’s a fucking wedding cake so it’s for looking at more than eating. That bride needs a crisco keto shake and put on a few pounds.

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

She seemed like a miserable person to be around. Good luck to him. 

I always liked her. She was the reason I got hooked on the series. Bravo f'ed her pretty hard over nothing, but her fanbase stayed with her. I won't watch anything with Sandy or Malia.

• Like 1