Below Deck

RPM

This charter is a boat full of counts. I could have sworn she was a trumpeter last year, now she’s a bidenite. Sometimes it would be a better show if the guests were pushed off the boat into a chum pool for the sharks. Too bad the Brit’s didn’t shoot them all at Heathrow.

Wife says it was a different chick wearing the Trump bikini last year but who knows.

The husband Charles seems like he has Assburgers or something. Just weird.

Honestly. The show would be awesome if they whole staff met in the galley and said hey let’s eat this tip and put these folks in their place. Then go tell that dickhead in the fedora to go fuck his own face.  Just because you have coin doesn’t give you a pass to talk shit act like an asshole. Sometimes lessons need ti get learned a hard way and on public tv getting told to eat your own dick by the chief stew would be great 

I have little doubt that Charles is somewhat an asshole simply from.the fact that he’s married to Erica. She’s played the primadonna each time she’s been on TV. And she’s no stranger to reality tv having been on The Bachelor, Bachelor Pad (twice) and last year’s Below Deck. But it seems painfully obvious that they are playing a role, no doubt encouraged by production. 

Honestly. The show would be awesome if they whole staff met in the galley and said hey let’s eat this tip and put these folks in their place. Then go tell that dickhead in the fedora to go fuck his own face.  Just because you have coin doesn’t give you a pass to talk shit act like an asshole. Sometimes lessons need ti get learned a hard way and on public tv getting told to eat your own dick by the chief stew would be great 

Why eat the tip? It’s in their cabin somewhere. Take it. Put them in their place and sell the ladies to some Tripoli pirates and feed the dudes to the crabs.

Erica, of course, is claiming that they were urged to act like assholes by production. I don’t imagine that the producers suggested that they leave a $6500 tip, probably the worst tip in the history of the show. 

She probably reached into the envelope and pulled $5k out to cover any charges for shitting on the couches with their nasty ass bronzer.

Ashley presented well though.

On 3/15/2022 at 2:34 PM, TonyTexas said:

Erica, of course, is claiming that they were urged to act like assholes by production. I don’t imagine that the producers suggested that they leave a $6500 tip, probably the worst tip in the history of the show. 

This.  I would completely believe Bravo told them to act like assholes, though dipshit may have taken it a bit far, but the tip...yeah, that's on the people.  That's always been known.  That is some bullshit.

This.  I would completely believe Bravo told them to act like assholes, though dipshit may have taken it a bit far, but the tip...yeah, that's on the people.  That's always been known.  That is some bullshit.

These assholes get a huge break on the cost of the charter. They should tip as a percentage of the real price of the charter. These were cheapskates that should have stayed home.

I dont get with most of these guests the bringing of all these fancy dress clothes. Especially a sail boat. I’d be super casual on a charter like this and not want these stupid theme parties.

First three episodes of BD Down Under dropped on Peacock. Seems ok. Nice boat, good location. Captain seems cool. I like Aesha so I’m ok with her as chief stew. Rest of crew are typical BD tropes. Asshole chef who reminds me of Adam. Lazy deck guy who’s there for a good time. Bosun is Kelley-like which doesn’t bode well. Hot Polish stew. 

Edited by TonyTexas

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

First three episodes of BD Down Under dropped on Peacock. Seems ok. Nice boat, good location. Captain seems cool. I like Aesha so I’m ok with her as chief stew. Rest of crew are typical BD tropes. Asshole chef who reminds me of Adam. Lazy deck guy who’s there for a good time. Bosun is Kelley-like which doesn’t bode well. Hot Polish stew. 

worth watching?

Started watching BD Australia.  I like it so far.  Captain seems chill.  Aisha is chief stew.  Moron young deckhand is a carbon copy of that other one, Sunshine I think was his nickname, who was just a sensitive soul and ended up making out with one of the guests and got fired.

We like it as well although this chef is a real prick. Even at the discounted rates these cruises are expensive; if I’m the guest I’m eating what I want when I want. The guy seems to have selected the wrong path being in hospitality.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

We like it as well although this chef is a real prick. Even at the discounted rates these cruises are expensive; if I’m the guest I’m eating what I want when I want. The guy seems to have selected the wrong path being in hospitality.

Yeah I forgot about him. What a jackass. Makes good food so far, but I can’t imagine things will be smooth for him. 

At least his micromanaging involves doing work, unlike Sandy. 

I guess Sandy’s next up. I’m sure she’s read some new management books that she can quote but woefully fuck up the execution. I’m predicting her crew mutinies this season and sells her to a Russian oligarch.
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2022 at 10:40 PM, RPM said:

Just watched the Aussie version. I like it, but the Capt. acts like a Bosun. He needs to quit micromanaging.

i will say i am shocked at how much Glen doesn't micromanage on a tinyass boat and sharing a room with a crew member.

Glen is far and away the only captain on this series I would want to work for.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/22/2022 at 8:23 PM, Texzilla58 said:

this chef is a real prick.

He shit the bed on his beach picnic then tried to blame Aesha for forgetting to pack the brisket. This guy might have cooking skills, but he sucks as a yacht chef.

He shit the bed on his beach picnic then tried to blame Aesha for forgetting to pack the brisket. This guy might have cooking skills, but he sucks as a yacht chef.

It’s bad enough he blames his coworkers for his fuckups, but he blames his customers who are paying big bucks for his services. He’s like these fancy chefs on these failing restaurant shows “no one understands my food”. I hate chefs like that.

If you told Dean Fearing you wanted peanut butter and collards on his lobster taco he’d ask if you wanted smooth or chunky.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Literally every word and action coming from the BD Aus chef is assholeish. Frankly, all the men, outside of the captain, suck. 

Re Sailing: Gary’s dick must be made out of cocaine and spew rose’

It is amazing he is able to screw any woman on the boat and they act like a bunch of happy Mormon polygamist sister wives. Magic Dick indeed.
  • Like 1