Below Deck

RPM

11 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Without looking it up I’m guessing that’s when those two railroaded Hannah. Fuck ‘em both. 

Railroaded? Might have to go back and watch it to refresh my memory, but I don't remember anything egregious about them having to fire Hannah for breaking admiralty law, which could have put everyone associated with that vessel at pretty severe risk. If anything, fuck Hannah for thinking she's above the law and putting everyone else in a potentially really shitty situation with her seflishness. I mean, it's fucking maritime law that she blatantly broke. Was it just the way that they handled it or what am I missing here?

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

Railroaded? Might have to go back and watch it to refresh my memory, but I don't remember anything egregious about them having to fire Hannah for breaking admiralty law, which could have put everyone associated with that vessel at pretty severe risk. If anything, fuck Hannah for thinking she's above the law and putting everyone else in a potentially really shitty situation with her seflishness. I mean, it's fucking maritime law that she blatantly broke. Was it just the way that they handled it or what am I missing here?

A few things:

1) Maritime law!!!

2) Sandy bungled the whole chef thing that season (as she does almost everything), and it was clear Malia was angling to get her twat waffle boyfriend installed as chef. When that happened, and Hannah didn't switch cabins around to accommodate Malia's fuck time, Malia reported her valium to get her kicked off the boat.  Malia is a schemer and folks understandably hate her for that.

3) In an earlier season (season 1 or 2?), one of the crew was reported for taking meds the captain didn't know about. Lee asked it if was prescribed (it was), so he was like, "cool," and moved on.  

4) Maritime law!!!

14 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

A few things:

1) Maritime law!!!

2) Sandy bungled the whole chef thing that season (as she does almost everything), and it was clear Malia was angling to get her twat waffle boyfriend installed as chef. When that happened, and Hannah didn't switch cabins around to accommodate Malia's fuck time, Malia reported her valium to get her kicked off the boat.  Malia is a schemer and folks understandably hate her for that.

3) In an earlier season (season 1 or 2?), one of the crew was reported for taking meds the captain didn't know about. Lee asked it if was prescribed (it was), so he was like, "cool," and moved on.  

4) Maritime law!!!

Well, yeah but I just thought that was all reality TV drama bullshit that's part of the whole reason we watch this crap. No?

37 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

First off, I just want to say how ashamed and embarrassed I am as a man to be posting on this thread.

Truth ^

5evz.gif

18 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

A few things:

1) Maritime law!!!

4) Maritime law!!!

Plus, she had a prescription for the valium. The pharmacy label was on the other side which Hannah posted after it happened. It wasn't bootleg drugs. Sandy wanted to cozy up to Malia and they both hated Hannah.

2 hours ago, RPM said:

Plus, she had a prescription for the valium. The pharmacy label was on the other side which Hannah posted after it happened. It wasn't bootleg drugs. Sandy wanted to cozy up to Malia and they both hated Hannah.

She had a weed pen too if I recall correctly, which apparently isn't legal. And she hadn't declared the valium prescription. Not the biggest offense ever, but if something were to happen, little technical shit like that could come back and bite them pretty hard. Them being the rest of the crew, the owner of the boat, etc.

I mean, yeah...a better script would have been for Hannah, Sandy and Malia to have a three way, but I still don't think the way it went down is a reason to boycott watching anything with Sandy and Malia in it.

Just now, Landomatic said:

She had a weed pen too if I recall correctly, which apparently isn't legal. And she hadn't declared the valium prescription.

It was a CBD vape, not a WEED PEN OMGZ. But that was the spin Sandy and Malia wanted to trash Hannah's reputation. Fuck both those backstabbing cunts with a baton. 

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

I think that season was an outlier for Malia. She was cool in her preceding season and was great in the most recent one. 
Sandy, on the other hand, has always been a cunt. 

Yeah, Malia may have a broken picker / daddy issues / man problems or something. She comes off as an otherwise pretty intelligent, strong, independent woman until she gets a dude. Then she kind of just loses her shit.

49 minutes ago, Landomatic said:

I didn't remember that. Either way, Hannah clearly broke some kind of rules or I'm sure they'd have had to issue an apology. But, I guess the rules just shouldn't apply to her or what?

The said she broke MARITIME LAW!!$%!!#

There is no such law for prescription drugs. Might be a vessel bylaw, but that's not LAW as they said over and over and over and over and over and over - wrongly. 

1 hour ago, The Ace of Aces said:

The said she broke MARITIME LAW!!$%!!#

There is no such law for prescription drugs. Might be a vessel bylaw, but that's not LAW as they said over and over and over and over and over and over - wrongly. 

I'm no maritime lawyer, but quick google search disagrees...

Maritime law has strict drug policies

Maritime law has specific rules regarding drug use by those working aboard a vessel. Those with prescribed medication must disclose this to the captain before signing on. The reason is twofold:

1. To determine whether the crewperson can execute the duties of their job in cases of an emergency.
  2. The drugs must be included on the ship’s manifest to declare them.

The rules storage and usage are similarly strict. Prescription narcotics must be stored in a safe to protect them from theft or abuse. Moreover, these drugs must be administered by a doctor or person in charge of the safe. They also must update the register as the drugs are used.

The captain was less concerned about the steward not providing a prescription for the Valium at the time (she later posted a photo of the script) or that she requested a Valium after a panic attack. Instead, the chief steward violated maritime law, including not divulging usage, the undocumented presence of the drugs on board and self-administering her medication.

7 hours ago, bschoolprof said:

Yep, that's my issue with Malia.  Little conniving bitch.  Can't stand her ass.  I don't like Sandy for a myriad of reasons, the main one being she's annoying as hell to watch and she sucks at managing people.  

On 10/28/2021 at 8:15 AM, bschoolprof said:

A few things:

1) Maritime law!!!

4) Maritime law!!!

Also, the amount of under the table Coke and adderall they do to do 18 hour days has to be off the chart.  This is an industry that runs on hot people ganked out of their fucking minds. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

Also, the amount of under the table Coke and adderall they do to do 18 hour days has to be off the chart.  This is an industry that runs on hot people ganked out of their fucking minds. 

And it's just fine to get blackout drunk while onboard.

30 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Thank god new captain was only 1 episode.  I figured he stayed on though and just was a different position on the boat, didn't know he was a complete fill in and then would leave

He was the captain who delivered the boat. He was just there until Lee, the Russian submarine commander, got back. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

I know he wants to maximize his contract but I also think Carlos (and Daniella) would love to be a big fish in a big pond. If New York is close then he’ll go there. However, the  hot stove seems to be leaning Seager to the Yankees. 

Easily to confuse the Below Deck and On Deck threads. 

• Hook 'Em 1

She was on Watch What Happens Live after this week's episode. She seriously need to get to an orthodontist and get that overbite corrected. It's distracting. Not as distracting when she's wearing that bikini, though. 

Edited by Deej
  • Haha 1