Below Deck

RPM

WTF is this show? Lol. My sister borrows my YouTube TV login.  Lately when I turn it on it’s already set to Bravo and this show is on.  I never watch Bravo…Im assuming she watches Kardashians or other trash and this show just happens to be on in evenings when I check in. 

8 hours ago, RPM said:

Lots of drunk guests and horny crew. Personally I watch for the exotic scenery, a/k/a dat ass.

Might have to add it the dvr.

Last night on my home screen it shows all your recent channels watched, and showed a thumbnail of a recent scene from the show.  The Below Deck preview had pic of 2 guys kissing....(I'm not against it!)... but female booty will make up for it.

1 minute ago, RPM said:

I'll admit to not paying close attention, but wasn't she singing a song and that was the lyrics? It's not like she was ranting about someone. Or was she?

I thought she was just mimicking Rayna. You know, the drunk parrot thing that people occasionally do. Stupid decision, but I don't think there was any ill intent there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Dahobbs said:

I thought she was just mimicking Rayna. You know, the drunk parrot thing that people occasionally do. Stupid decision, but I don't think there was any ill intent there. 

Guess I need to rewatch. I thought she and whoever shares her cabin were singing a song. I have to admit to watching with the volume down. I'm here for the scenery.

On 12/21/2021 at 2:13 PM, Deej said:

Rayna used the term to refer to Wes while they were out on a night off. Heather repeated it. Didn't seem really intentional, but if you're on TV today, you're going to get some blowback.

Anyway, this crew sucks.

Yep.  After watching the "later this season" preview, I'm done.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 8:12 AM, TonyTexas said:

Rachel is bat shit crazy but is a kick-ass chef. By far the best all time  for the BD franchises. 

she really is - both super organized and puts out some fucking amazing stuff. hope she comes back next season...

6 hours ago, RPM said:

I think she got a good look at how bad she acted last season. She's got the skills, but turns into female Jezebob when she's drunk.

I don't think she's had more than a drink a night out this year. I really like her, and it is great to see someone see how they acted, realize it wasn't good, and do the necessary things to not have it happen again. 

She's also quite hot. She was a model before she became a chef. 

• Hook 'Em 1