Below Deck

RPM

What would be the worst possible crew if you picked from every season, and every series.

One Captain

One Chief Stew

Two stews

One Bosun

Two deckhands

One Chef

Caught reruns of the season with Rocky. What a fuckimg train wreck. 

It got me thinking about this. 

Edited by Deej

On 6/8/2021 at 9:05 PM, Chewbacca said:
On 5/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, TonyTexas said:
Just saw a preview of BD Med season 6. Premiers June 28. The cast includes Sandy and Malia. Ugh

I think I'm out on that one. Can't stand either one of them.

On 6/9/2021 at 7:30 AM, The Ace of Aces said:

Same. Not watching those idiots. 

See y'all on the thread in a few weeks assholes.  You know you can't walk away.

On 6/13/2021 at 12:40 AM, Biff Tannen said:

See y'all on the thread in a few weeks assholes.  You know you can't walk away.

Yeah. I predict a record number of posts for the upcoming season. Surly will flock  towards any thread where it can bitch and complain. 

36 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Yeah. I predict a record number of posts for the upcoming season. Surly will flock  towards any thread where it can bitch and complain. 

Don't be so confident. I walked away from Deadliest Catch with no fucks given. I can wait until Capt. Lee gets a new boat.

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

There are better things to hate watch than Sandy. I'm not watching any - I might read a recap or whatever but I'm not watching that shitshow. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Glenn is the anti-Sandy. He's a great captain. Stays out of the drama and leads by example. 

This whole crew was great at their jobs in the end. It was actually really nice to watch a crew that genuinely liked each other and were actually sad to leave instead of just barely hanging on by a thread and almost killing each other. Maybe Bravo is learning from top chef. 

• Hook 'Em 1

After the reunion last night, they started replaying last season. I forgot how fucking up in Kiko's business Sandy was from the get go. Every meal she is out asking the charter guests about the food, fishing for complaints, after just standing in the galley during prep. 

• Rage+1 1

On 6/15/2021 at 12:32 AM, RPM said:

Good sailing season finale. Looks like there will be a 2 hour reunion next week. I am out on the Med season. Sandy and Malia can scissor away.

You probably know this but the "yachtie" replacement charter guests are the cast from BD Med. The blonde looks hot AF but they didn't exactly linger too long as it appears they were trying to keep it on the down-low this is the next show's cast. At any rate, I'm in because it's summer and there isn't much my wife and I watch together.

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

You probably know this but the "yachtie" replacement charter guests are the cast from BD Med. 

No, they weren't. They were the crew on that boat before Captain Sandy Vag and her crew took it over. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Sailing Yacht reunion. Alli is not an attractive woman. 

You didn’t like her “Bitchin” necklace?

We just watched the first episode of the new Sandy season. What a shit-show. Of course the chef who left them high-and-dry used to work for James Dolan.

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Primary needs to be thrown off the boat into the ocean.  2nd stew would get it hard too

She sounds like an insufferable bitch.

Regarding the chef not being available why in the fuck of why don't you tell the charter guests that we have a situation where the chef is incapacitated and we've arranged to go to shore and bring on a 5-star catered meal from a restaurant that fits your preference sheets? The "sous chef" from the other boat was hilarious -- she didn't know shit. All in all, I thought it was a pretty entertaining first episode.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Regarding the chef not being available why in the fuck of why don't you tell the charter guests that we have a situation where the chef is incapacitated and we've arranged to go to shore and bring on a 5-star catered meal from a restaurant that fits your preference sheets?

This.  Sandy sucks so hard.

I don't know which I enjoyed more, watching these horrible entitled morons throw a hissy fit about their luxury yacht dinner being an inedible disaster, or Sandy having to eat a giant bag of shit from said morons yelling at her.

Y'all should quit crying about Sandy being a miserable cunt and just enjoy some pure uncut schadenfreude. 

9 hours ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Y'all should quit crying about Sandy being a miserable cunt and just enjoy some pure uncut schadenfreude. 

If you watch, you are giving Sandy & Malia ratings which Bravo will see as approval and bring them back. I'd rather it be see you next Tuesday.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chips O'Toole said:

I don't know which I enjoyed more, watching these horrible entitled morons throw a hissy fit about their luxury yacht dinner being an inedible disaster, or Sandy having to eat a giant bag of shit from said morons yelling at her.

If I’m paying $20,000+/ day then I damn sure don’t want a dinner that is an inedible disaster. 

On 6/30/2021 at 4:47 PM, C-Man said:

She sounds like an insufferable bitch.

Regarding the chef not being available why in the fuck of why don't you tell the charter guests that we have a situation where the chef is incapacitated and we've arranged to go to shore and bring on a 5-star catered meal from a restaurant that fits your preference sheets? The "sous chef" from the other boat was hilarious -- she didn't know shit. All in all, I thought it was a pretty entertaining first episode.

I think the whole thing was ginned up by production.  In the real world, if this happened, you would either take them to a 5 star restaurant on shore (which past seasons have done) or just cancel the charter and give them a refund.  A super yacht without a chef is like a super yacht without an engine.  There's absolutely no way you'd just let the crew cook the meals.  Lulz.  

• Like 1

On 7/1/2021 at 7:39 AM, Sgt Hulk said:

I like trash tv. So when trash is on I watch it haha 

I think several of us are waiting for someone else to throw down the gauntlet and their man card by starting a Real Housewives thread. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I think several of us are waiting for someone else to throw down the gauntlet and their man card by starting a Real Housewives thread. 

Hhhaha I love this I watch them minus NY Atlanta and the new SLC.  Who has the balls?