Below Deck

RPM

52 minutes ago, Deej said:

That overbite is hard to overlook, until she shows that ass.

It's not an overbite. It's something else, not sure what it's called but my wife said it one night while we were watching. (She runs her dad's dental practice.) And, yes, it annoys me.

A lady that works in her office thinks Heather is gonna get fired for the n-word deal.

Edited by C-Man

13 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

She is not at all made for yachting.

this is absolutely my take.

she made some comment about not being there to make friends - literally, in this job you are spending 24/7 around these people for months on end. if you are just there for a check, you are in the worst possible business ever.

Two charters left. She won’t get fired. She won’t ever be on the show again, though.

According to incompetent Eddie, he was edited poorly when Rayna told him, and that he was going to talk to Lee about it, but the producers demanded he drop it and not talk about it. If true Rayna is going to get a payday.

I don’t think Rayna is a yachtie but an actress fulfilling network demands for diversity in reality show casts. CBS now requires 50% black, indigenous, or PoC. Witness the recent woke diverse Survivor.

12 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I don’t think Rayna is a yachtie but an actress fulfilling network demands for diversity in reality show casts. CBS now requires 50% black, indigenous, or PoC. Witness the recent woke diverse Survivor.

Jonah Hill Ok GIF

https://screenrant.com/below-deck-season-9-deckhand-rayna-lindsey-facts/

According to her LinkedIn, Rayna has an extensive career working as a crewmate. In 2016, Rayna graduated from Augsburg University in Minneapolis, Minnesota. At Augsburg, Rayna earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in marketing. Throughout her undergraduate experience, Rayna worked as a member of court management for the Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx basketball team. In 2015, Rayna was a marketing coordinator at Kaskaid Hospitality in Minneapolis. In May 2017, Rayna finally made it out of the Twin Cities and moved to Alaska. In Cordova, Rayna took on the role of deckhand for the first time. At Orca Adventure Lodge, Rayna assisted the captain on fishing tours. After two years in Alaska, Rayna worked at Club Med in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Rayna prepared herself for the drama of Below Deck as she managed a team of 11 at Club Med.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah. Heather fucked up by drunkenly parroting Rayna using the n-word. Rayna is now using it as an excuse every time she is upset about anything. 

I don't know what more Heather can do. She has apologized several times and honestly seems horrified by her actions. If she left the boat, Rayna would still be using it as an excuse for being a shitty deckhand, even though she sucked before the incident.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 4

On 1/12/2022 at 5:53 PM, Texzilla58 said:

According to incompetent Eddie, he was edited poorly when Rayna told him, and that he was going to talk to Lee about it, but the producers demanded he drop it and not talk about it. If true Rayna is going to get a payday.

GTFO with your whiny snowflake bullshit.  This thread is for trash TV, not trash political nonsense.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 5:00 PM, TonyTexas said:

For those hankering for a good BD season to sub for this drek , watch the last Sailing Yacht season. It’s a top 3 for the franchise. 

it was a good season! thanks for the rec

how is/was the first season of it? worth a watch?

50 minutes ago, NoName said:

it was a good season! thanks for the rec

how is/was the first season of it? worth a watch?

It’s worth a watch but the crew was pretty boring. 

Looking forward to BD Sailing season 3. It has taken over as the best of the 3 franchises. Agree with Deej about Glen and Colin. I also really like Daisy. And Gary brings the chaos while still being good at his job. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Looking forward to BD Sailing season 3. It has taken over as the best of the 3 franchises. Agree with Deej about Glen and Colin. I also really like Daisy. And Gary brings the chaos while still being good at his job. 

Agree. Daisy is hot. Wish Ciara from S1 would return; she has a rocking body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Daisy is hot. Wish Ciara from S1 would return; she has a rocking body.

I went back and watched the early Below Deck season with Kat. Kat was accused of drinking on duty but it turned out she took too much Valium. Lee asked to see her prescription and she showed it to him. Lee says "we're all good", hands it back, and tells her to stick to the prescribed dose. 

Quite the opposite of Sandy's zero tolerance explanation.

44 minutes ago, Deej said:

I went back and watched the early Below Deck season with Kat. Kat was accused of drinking on duty but it turned out she took too much Valium. Lee asked to see her prescription and she showed it to him. Lee says "we're all good", hands it back, and tells her to stick to the prescribed dose. 

Quite the opposite of Sandy's zero tolerance explanation.

That's because Lee is a good captain and Sandy is awful.  

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I would like the return of Rocky. She is off the chart hot and crazy.

I mean, I agree, but this is a bit over the top.

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Sailing Yacht unexpectedly became the best of the three in short order. Wish they show the boat sailing more.

Season 1 of Saiing Yacht was just ok  but season 2 is might be my favorite BD season ever.  And I’ve seen them all. 

Glen, Colin, Gary and Daisy are all back for season 3. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1