Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Nothing but chicken fried steak and buttered potatoes from Vincek's.

I took a couple deer to them last year.  They did a great job.  Very convenient.  Was able to drop off two bucks and they even took the heads and had them euro mounted.  Good prices too.  

4 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Ceddy B has said Herman won't be worrying about his Monday press conference.

The squid has posted a bunch of emojis that have been interpreted lots of ways.

RGL has never specified today that I am aware of.

None of them seem to be backing off.

And we never heard of these people before a few days ago. Hell, they could be any one of us... or someone else entirely.  Lots of trolls come out at a time like this... 

Edited by RabidM

Just now, dalhorn1 said:

I don’t know what the end game is for the Twitter yahoos like CeddieB or the Squid of RepLarry, but Urban isn’t happening. Nuke me all you want. I can’t wrap my head around yet another decade of utter failure, but it is what it is...

dcd.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, dalhorn1 said:

I don’t know what the end game is for the Twitter yahoos like CeddieB or the Squid of RepLarry, but Urban isn’t happening. Nuke me all you want. I can’t wrap my head around yet another decade of utter failure, but it is what it is...

Have some neg rep since you asked for it.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dalhorn1 said:

Were you 40acreoracle on the shag?

Edited by USNALonghorn

4 minutes ago, TexMexBuddha said:

Same with Ced

They are not budging.

http://twitter.com/CeddyB012/status/1335698798513893377?s=20

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Respectfully Todd, you’re the one that needs to chill. I stand by everything I’ve said. This deal is a wrap, it will be announced soon, and while I know patience is something LHN doesn’t have a lot of these days.. it will pay off. Hook Em! 🤘🏾 <a href="https://t.co/WrrBw9wXLM">https://t.co/WrrBw9wXLM</a> <a href="https://t.co/UrUs9KRBw1">pic.twitter.com/UrUs9KRBw1</a></p>&mdash; Ceddy B (@CeddyB012) <a href="https://twitter.com/CeddyB012/status/1335698798513893377?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 6, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

These morons are opportunist trying to pick up followers. No one knows shit. That's my expert detailed analysis. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dalhorn1 said:

Oh shut the fuck up aggy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, dalhorn1 said:

I believe this is correct. It sucks.  

• Fuck You 8

Welp, I want to remain hopeful but there seems to be a bit of negativity being bandied about and frankly I am unsure if Herman was to be fired today why he wouldn't have been fired already.

Also frankly CTJ has me very concerned CDC is going to push for some fucking retread/loser former NFL coach when we have Tech preparing to sell its soul out to win at all cost to UT's West and A&M buying players (and looking playoff bound) to the East. Meanwhile UT is looking content to just muddle the fuck along.

Time to drink.

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, RabidM said:

And we did not know who any of these people were a few days ago. Hell, they could be any one of us... or someone else entirely.  Lots of trolls come out at a time like this... 

Umm , Squid, and RGL have been on the radar here for 2 months?

I don't know the story on RGL but someone has figured out who he is and his connection is supposedly legit.

Ceddy popped up the other night at the same time a couple of longterm connected lurkers posted very positively. 

Not saying they know anything bu I have just as much reason to believe them as anyone else on here.

3 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Do you still feel good about what you posted with regards to Meyer from this morning?

Yes. I’m moving onto recruiting possibilities and will be participating in a project that will take about a year for D/FW. On that note, Jimbo is the real deal. Herman was running a good recruiting system, but he learned it all from Mack and Meyer. 

The ags have done a ton of shit right lately. They moved to a conference kids want to play in, they hired a cucked coach that is known for being a good recruiter and being dirty as shit on the trail, and that coach has made savvy recruiting moves in our in state metro areas. 

Meyer will combat all those moves. Herman did a good job there, but it’s clear he has received a vote of no confidence from the hs coaches in terms of them believing he will keep his job.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Just now, BornAndRaised said:

Wait, they didn't specify which staff members caught the 'rona, right? I wonder if they'll use that to keep Herman locked down and buy more time? Saying he has Covid would be a nice excuse for canceling tomorrow's presser and canceling Kansas...

Reaching part 3

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

RGL has been consistent since October 

Fine... even then, what's he been saying? Herman's going to be fired after back to back loses to TCU and OU? Hard call to make... Has he said anything that anyone one of us couldn't have made up ourselves? 

9 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
10 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:
I think the insinuation there is, "don't need to argue with fans through a burner if I don't coach the team anymore"

Yeah, that's what it smells like. CDC has told him it's over, but the firing hasn't been announced.

That would leak because Tom's people would try to blow it all up for UM and Texas. I don't think so. They may strongly suspect it but I doubt CDC told him. 

I don’t understand why KU matters in this conversation. You fire Herman on Monday. You have Ash or someone else serve as interim coach for six days. Urban can immediately get to work on recruiting, without having to worry about coaching up a team for a meaningless KU game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, pearlandhorn said:

The last 10 pages of this thread:

F898F94A-471D-405A-9E01-5DDDF9EB1088.gif

Last 10? I left this bitch at 7:30 to go golfing and come back to more brisket talk, thic dicks, and FCB! Only redeeming thing I saw was something about nudes possibly from @nichole44. Least I don’t need to backtrack. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic