Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

I'm not sure I heard what everyone else heard and I listened to it 4 times, doesn't sound good to me. Here is what I have him saying. "to say I will coach again, that is probably incorrect as well"

* unless UT throws an obscene figure at me and gives me total control of their football operations.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, runthebone said:

.Also, Bielema shouldn't wear white pants.

They're training britches, he's trying to learn how to wipe proficiently. That's why the britches come with a jacket, he's in failure mode in the pic, still learning

Edited by alphahorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Ha ha! Teasing Urban about purple tie. As in Northwestern. “I didn’t even think about it. You should have texted me Brady.”

Didn’t even think about it huh? Then why not wear a burnt orange tie, Coach? Lol. He thinks about stuff like that. 

It’s happening damnit! Urban or Bust! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Snacks said:

"I think we recognized that all of my football players are at risk. All of them, really. Honestly, I don't know that any of our players would get into the school by themselves right now, with the academic standards the way they are. Maybe one or two of our players that are on scholarship.

So, making sure that with the rigors that we put them in -- playing on the road, playing night games, getting home at 4 o'clock in the morning, all of the demands that we place on them relative to the academics, and going into an incredibly competitive academic classroom every day -- we recognize this is a different group."

Those are Brian Kelly's words after Gholston got caught cheating.

Reggie Bush qualified for ND. 

Yes, there are going to be a handful of people every year that ND says "No" about... but it's not a lot different than getting into, and staying in, Texas.

What I'm saying is, Notre Dame isn't Stanford. Notre Dame can take whom they want to take. It's a minor issue in the grand scheme. When it comes to recruiting, Notre Dame has to worry more about being in South Bend, Indiana than qualifying players.

I never compared Notre Dame to Stanford. ND has higher academic standards than most schools for their athletes. That’s indisputable. I don’t understand why you’re arguing that that doesn’t matter. It mathematically, factually means that ND has a smaller pool to draw from when recruiting against the other blue bloods. 

Kelly had to push for exemptions on the restrictions for some amount of scholarships. He ended up getting approval for 5 per class. Every athlete receiving a scholarship to ND has to have passed calculus or the testing equivalent in high school except for those 5 yearly exemptions in FB. These are things that can be looked up. 

Does that make ND as restrictive as Rice or Stanford? No. Harder to get into than even Texas, Michigan or Virginia? Yes. You are acting as though this is a subjective discussion worthy of debate. It is not. There is a provable, objective reality here and you don’t get to select from a different fact set for the discussion. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Ha ha! Teasing Urban about purple tie. As in Northwestern. “I didn’t even think about it. You should have texted me Brady.”

Didn’t even think about it huh? Then why not wear a burnt orange tie, Coach? Lol. He thinks about stuff like that. 

It’s happening damnit! Urban or Bust! 

if cum happens, i will stop harassing you for your scissoring videos

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

4 a.m. west coast.  Hold the rope day shift. 

I dunno what that was all about, but the visuals were fantastic. Dude seems to have that BDE attitude thing goin' for him though.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Helga_Lovekaty.jpg

1 in 100000

It's like you're inside my head. I can't get enough of her either. Once per shift is probably about right.

12 hours ago, wood said:

For those of you lacking focusness and BDE ...

Helga_Lovekaty.jpg

Edited by wood