6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

59 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Hamm is so jealous Carrington already has a Director of Recruting job. Hahaha 

He keeps attacking him. It’s so amazing. 

Is the Facebook account business not thriving? 

Wow, that really is it huh? Hamm is jealous because Carrington has Hamm's dream job.

7 minutes ago, thepop said:

Wow, that really is it huh? Hamm is jealous because Carrington has Hamm's dream job.

Well Hamm’s dream job is Aggy recruiting coordinator, but the fact that Carrington has a real recruiting job and not a Facebook account business where he throws kickbacks to personal trainers to get “inside” info, probably eats him alive 

It’s also rooted in the jealousy of Texas. Sanders visited Texas but no-showed Aggy to go to Baylor’s junior day when Trey’s brother Umstead was visiting Aggy. The fact that Sanders came to Texas + Hamm’s rabid jealousy of BC —— there was no way he was gonna be able to let it slide. 

So delicious the tears. 

Sometimes I want to feel sorry for this guy but he just won’t stop being a petty asshole towards his own subscribers, recruits, active players, and coaches. It’s like he has no idea whatsoever that constantly turning people into enemies is bad for business. At least it’s entertaining.

9 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Crazy Karen posted on Horns247 about Gbenda and Texas not having a top 10 class, then scurried over to Smurf’s FB page bragging. LonghornFrenzy outed here fairly quickly, it’s clear she needs some serious help. 

It's actually Kim, the other crazy old lady on the board, who did that. Ironically, she complains about how everyone always thinks she's Karen in the post haha.

Also they continue to willfully misunderstand Herman's "we don't make uncommitable offers" quote on like every thread about a guy we've gone cold on.

Edited by texifornia

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

It's actually Kim, the other crazy old lady on the board, who did that. Ironically, she complains about how everyone always thinks she's Karen in the post haha.

Also they continue to willfully misunderstand Herman's "we don't make uncommitable offers" quote on like every thread about a guy we've gone cold on.

Oh wow, I had no idea there was two of them. I just casually glanced at the posts and it assumed it was Karen. Although, it wouldn’t shock me if this was a split personality situation. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

Oh wow, I had no idea there was two of them. I just casually glanced at the posts and it assumed it was Karen. Although, it wouldn’t shock me if this was a split personality situation. 

The motto for that whole aggy Facebook group:

Roses are red;

Violets are blue.

I’m a schizophrenic;

And so am I.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Dff0F5NVMAEU0iH.jpgDff0GvHUYAADQUM.jpg

Uh, Joseph Ossai and Tope Imade to start... but I guess since they play for Texas they don't count?

First of all, he didn't quote anything, he just said it himself.  Secondly, he's talking about the best RB recruit in the country.  Why the fuck would anyone feel the need to refute such a dumbass post?

My absolute favorite part is that Bryan Carrington NEVER responds to that twerp.  

Edited by Ghost of Stevie Ray
  • Like 1

Serious question, but why has his wife not left him by now? The guy is a total joke, runs an fb page for a living and gets in arguments with young children? Does hamm have a trust fund we don’t know about?

im fairly certain that Aggie recruiting office would also like to be able to say the same thing only now hamm has put an entire target on their backs and everybody will keep those receipts for when Leah or Austin do something similar 

as to @6FigsHandler- Hamm is going to keep you from having a legit biz as long as he acts like a fan with a keyboard instead of a professional. Show me one other recruiting analyst who constantly trolls staff/coaches/players of a rival. (ill be the first to admit im not sure it hasnt happened elsewhere but not to the frequency of Hamms little idiotic attempts)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Froghorn717 said:

im fairly certain that Aggie recruiting office would also like to be able to say the same thing only now hamm has put an entire target on their backs and everybody will keep those receipts for when Leah or Austin do something similar 

as to @6FigsHandler- Hamm is going to keep you from having a legit biz as long as he acts like a fan with a keyboard instead of a professional. Show me one other recruiting analyst who constantly trolls staff/coaches/players of a rival. (ill be the first to admit im not sure it hasnt happened elsewhere but not to the frequency of Hamms little idiotic attempts)

Stop mentioning that tool. Don't you think he knows that?  You don't have to put out a legitimate product to a bunch of aggys to make money. He doesn't give a shit. Now all you fucktards quit talking to him. He's aggy through and through. He tries to come off as reasonable but he's in bed with Taylor Hamm, so that tells you all you need to know.  

Edited by UT Lawnghorn
  • Like 5

40 minutes ago, Fug said:

Serious question, but why has his wife not left him by now? The guy is a total joke, runs an fb page for a living and gets in arguments with young children? Does hamm have a trust fund we don’t know about?

Are you really questioning the logic of the woman that married the Toilet Smurf?

6figs was also commonly referred to as "thirty seconds" or ":30". This was based on when he used to post under texags name hamm. Apparently he went on a date with another poster and it all came out on the general board. When asked about her experience, she said he went about 30 seconds. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just now, LW Goatman said:

6figs was also commonly referred to as "thirty seconds" or ":30". This was based on when he used to post under texags name hamm. Apparently he went on a date with another poster and it all came out on the general board. When asked about her experience, she said he went about 30 seconds. 

Haha, holy shit, I'd absolutely forgotten about this little nugget of information. 

9 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

One date huh? Good for Hamm. 

The cognitive dissonance from bathroom boy is staggering.  Hope he keeps doing what he's doing though.

"He's overwhelmed by reporters contacting him...there are a few things working against A&M right now..."

Yeah, YOU, dipshit.  Lulz.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

Hamm feeling pretty confident today:

DfgSiIzU8AIFedJ.jpgDfgSkd_UwAApkGS.jpgDfgSm_-V4AAqqkT.jpg

Lulz. Who the hell is the stiff competition for Calzada? Northwestern and UNC?  Hell, Northwestern just took that Clemson transfer, so they may not be in it. I don't believe for a second UGA is actually going after him as a QB1.  Here's an article from 10 days ago on UGA QB recruiting that doesn't even mention Calzada. https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/georgia-football-uga-2019-quarterback

2 hours ago, LW Goatman said:

bda3e8feb61f67ea45ed02f7274f3ed7.jpg

• Like 2