6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

I’m not a 17 year old athlete, but if I was invited to a “games” day for fun and I went down there, and got a day or more of “you ready to commit?  Better hurry up while there’s still room. All your friends are coming here. Why aren’t you ready to commit?  What’s it going to take?  Do you want to be a part of the best class in the country?  You ready to commit? Etc” I’d be turned off by it. 

But maybe how it really goes is a day of silly games followed by coaches brandishing stacks and saying $10,000 to anyone willing to commit publicly today. 

Who knows. 

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m not a 17 year old athlete, but if I was invited to a “games” day for fun and I went down there, and got a day or more of “you ready to commit?  Better hurry up while there’s still room. All your friends are coming here. Why aren’t you ready to commit?  What’s it going to take?  Do you want to be a part of the best class in the country?  You ready to commit? Etc” I’d be turned off by it. 

But maybe how it really goes is a day of silly games followed by coaches brandishing stacks and saying $10,000 to anyone willing to commit publicly today. 

Who knows. 

"Son what is it gonna take to get you into this fancy SEC-lite football team? Hell, I'll even throw in these fancy sheepskin floor mats for free. What ya say?" /Coach Used Car Rep Jimbo

So she thinks the star ratings given out are statewide evaluations only and on a curve?    Moving to Texas, their metrics wouldn’t change but their star rating would?

im sure the aggy coaching staff is thrilled at some random guy inviting players and trainers to their event via Twitter. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So she thinks the star ratings given out are statewide evaluations only and on a curve?    Moving to Texas, their metrics wouldn’t change but their star rating would?

im sure the aggy coaching staff is thrilled at some random guy inviting players and trainers to their event via Twitter. 

It is true that, for example, a middling DT in a bad year at the position in Texas would get a better grade than the exact same player in Ohio, just because he'll light up camps compared to his shitty regional brethren.

1 minute ago, TtomTerrific said:

so... Hamm's site is two chicks arguing about where 16 and 17 year olds project in a D1 offensive line? 

Not that that "Tina" isn't spot on, but still. 

Was this part of that dude "6figshandler's" broader vision for his website? 

It's the same thing we're doing on this site, except 6figshandler is getting paid for it.

15 minutes ago, Machinator said:

DfQxQndVQAAH28P.jpgDfQxRFHUEAEQajC.jpg

Jesus, these asshats have no shame or etiquette? Spiller will be an aggy, and he's not coming here so why the panic? And if Hamm calls him and it is a family emergency and continues to blow him up I wouldn't be shocked then if Spiller decides he won't be committing to them after being harassed by these aggy dipshits.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

It is true that, for example, a middling DT in a bad year at the position in Texas would get a better grade than the exact same player in Ohio, just because he'll light up camps compared to his shitty regional brethren.

Except that Texas is pretty strong in OL this year, so that argument doesn’t hold up in this case. Stop trying to defend Karen just so you can get in her granny panties, man. 

8 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Except that Texas is pretty strong in OL this year, so that argument doesn’t hold up in this case. Stop trying to defend Karen just so you can get in her granny panties, man. 

That was purely hypothetical - didn't mean this year haha

1 hour ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

A little consideration for those of us who had a long, late night, please.  More of this talk and I am going to yak.

Lol at "but Bobby Wolfe" and Hornsby "wanted to be there." No Toilet Smurf, Bobby Wolfe doesn't make up for the fact Zach Evans and Malik Hornsby didn't show because neither are interested in your shitfuck alma mater and their equally shitfuck football team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

Lol at "but Bobby Wolfe" and Hornsby "wanted to be there." No Toilet Smurf, Bobby Wolfe doesn't make up for the fact Zach Evans and Malik Hornsby didn't show because neither are interested in your shitfuck alma mater and their equally shitfuck football team.

It's going to be a battle the rest of the way this year recruiting but we are set up nicely with a lot of the 2020 top kids (Evans, J. Jackson, Lindberg, Thompson and I guess maybe Demas and Alec Bryant as well)

32 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

That's a huge whiff. The top 2 targets at each position respectively in 2020, and they no show your huge event. I no amount of 4 star DBs make up for it.

2 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

It's even funnier because Bobby Wolfe was on an OV to Arkansas this weekend. I guess he could be hitting the BBQ on the way back, but ... 

6 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Looks like they  no longer trust the freaking Hamm. 

What is this world coming to? Oh well, at least the roller coaster climb is not taking a hit. There are only a handful of aggy faithful who follow recruiting and have a grasp of exactly how carbohydrate rich their diet is becoming.