6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

But when I google “the other 98” all I get are links to the politics site. 

So its either not live, or they did zero SEO prior to launch so that they can’t even crack page 1. 

Both most likely, but I highly doubt that SEO is first on the agenda. Most aggys don't need to google "shittiest stupidest fans" to find Texags.

• Like 1

She’s latched onto Hamm as jimbos antagonist. She will pin any jimbo problems on him. He’s in big trouble, but I’m guessing it’s tough for even aggy to tell the difference between a newly minted redass aggy and a mentally unstable person. 

And that goofy eared self important aggy is going to force them together. 

Someone play Misty for chef Hamm. 

• Like 1

Maybe Hamm and that  98% dude are so hard up for investors that they are plotting to steal this old hag Karen's social security checks.  They will find a white 5'6" middle aged comb over aggy to impersonate Baggins (that should be easy) and promise Karen a date.  Open season on her bank account.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

They will find a white 5'6" middle aged comb over aggy to impersonate Baggins (that should be easy) and promise Karen a date.  Open season on her bank account.  

Put some high heels on Hamm and he can pull it off

Hamm is so fucking perfect -  he has no idea how parents and recruits feel about Carrington, clearly. Every time he's disrespectful of Carrington it's like the "boy" tweet all over again. 

jealous motherfucker because BC is living his dream. 

46 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

Carrington has taken permanent residence in hamms head. Instead of being rational and complementary,  he's dismissive, disrespectful  and completely aggy. 

I’m honestly surprised no aggys (including Hamm) have let out a racial slur about BC yet. They hate him so much and you can so tell it’s on the tip of their tongues.