6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

The minute Jimbo loses to Clemson and gets even mild criticism from the ags she's going to melt down.

Disagree. She will say that it's the fault of the referees or offer some kind of conspiracy that the ACC made this happen because they are angry that the best football coach in college football history left the conference. 

Then she will scratch her cat, post some more pics of Jimbo and how hot he is, whip out the clit-beaters and call it a night.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

The minute Jimbo loses to Clemson and gets even mild criticism from the ags she's going to melt down.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

I wonder if the restraining order keeps her from attending football games.

6 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Why do I feel like I'm watching an all-midget hillbilly soap opera?

The theatrics between these intellectual giants over the course of this A&M season is going to be must-watch internet. 

7 hours ago, texifornia said:

TSRH. She's not an Aggie - she's a Jimbo fan. Same shit on the FSU boards before but Aggy will lose their mind that she's less than a 2%er

• Like 2

On 5/25/2018 at 10:09 PM, 6FigsHandler said:

I still teach spin. There are worse things than hanging out with 40 or so women in their twenties and working out. Turns out you can do that and still run companies as long as you bust your ass

Sounds like something Hamm would say.

“Sir your son wasn’t invited, this is for the best quarterbacks in the country..”

”Please let us come in. I promise I’ll hold his hand the entire time and keep him away from the action. Seriously we do this all the time,  you won’t even notice we are here“

• Like 1

Pretty clever of Jimbo to use his son as a meat shield to gain access to these "QB retreat" events. I predict Jimbo will make him a graduate assistant around the time he bilks those rubes for another 5 year extension at 9 million per year.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

He's telling a black woman about jive? Who does he think he is, Barbara Billingsley?

Plus, isn't it supposed to be jibe? Like sailing?

At least he didn't call Tina Mull "boy." It's improvement. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Scholz said:

The Karen angle throws a whole new level of crazy into the aggy roller coaster recruiting cycle.  When it goes downhill this fall, it's going to be pretty fun.

Yep. She will undoubtedly make the rollercoaster go higher and crash harder, while also adding some really kinky, uncomfortable shit in along the way. Basically she's going to make them even more aggy than they already are, which is disturbing and amazing all at the same time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Daddy98 sure talks a big game for being a farmers agent.

https://agents.farmers.com/tx/houston/paul-pesek

Glad to see he's putting that prestigious aggy MBA degree to good use.  I mean seriously, he got an MBA so he could sell insurance to other aggys who will blindly do whatever he says because aggy network. Unreal.  You don't even need a bachelor's degree for that. Just go find one of the thousands of lost aggy rings floating around the North Houston suburbs and tell folks you went to aggy and they'll line up to buy insurance on their cookie cutter homes and lifted F-150s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Glad to see he's putting that prestigious aggy MBA degree to good use.  I mean seriously, he got an MBA so he could sell insurance to other aggys who will blindly do whatever he says because aggy network. Unreal.  You don't even need a bachelor's degree for that. Just go find one of the thousands of lost aggy rings floating around the North Houston suburbs and tell folks you went to aggy and they'll line up to buy insurance on their cookie cutter homes and lifted F-150s.
Neighborhoods Served

Conroe, Spring, Cypress, Tomball, and Katy

Otherwise known as the aggy belt.

3 hours ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Glad to see he's putting that prestigious aggy MBA degree to good use.  I mean seriously, he got an MBA so he could sell insurance to other aggys who will blindly do whatever he says because aggy network. Unreal. 

Like any good aggie, he's just living out what they taught him at Fish Camp.

farmers-insurance-logo-523.jpg   FIGHT!  farmers-insurance-logo-523.jpg FIGHT!

DecisiveDisastrousFirecrest-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2